? servers

? players online

New TF2 Server?

• Content Count:  1802

I have been playing tf2 for while now and I want SG server again! again ( this would be at least our third). Maps should be offical and top custom map rotation.

I would allow f2p players in, we have admins to ban them if needed and valve has something for them too:

Q. Won’t going Free to Play mean more griefers and cheaters?

We’re increasing our focus on making sure that hostile players can’t ruin your fun. Specifically, we’ll be keeping a close eye on players exploiting the ability to make infinite free accounts to bypass bans. We’ve built systems that’ll allow us to measure and track what these players are doing, and respond quickly.

For those who hate tf2 for the hats; why do you care if someone enjoys collecting hats? You might enjoy something they don't and they are not bitching to you .(not all of them at least)

• Content Count:  2105

I have been playing tf2 for while now and I want SG server again! again ( this would be at least our third). Maps should be offical and top custom map rotation.

I would allow f2p players in, we have admins to ban them if needed and valve has something for them too:

For those who hate tf2 for the hats; why do you care if someone enjoys collecting hats? You might enjoy something they don't and they are not bitching to you .(not all of them at least)

I dont care if they do or do not Im just sick of hearing people spam the chat saying "tradeing hat for gold" or somebull shit and it just makes me want to knife a baby to hear people obsesse with hats Im fine if people want to collect hats and stuff but when they bug me about tradeing something with them then I get sick of it. THats kind of why I gave every thing away I had in tf2.

• Content Count:  8

I dont care if they do or do not Im just sick of hearing people spam the chat saying "tradeing hat for gold" or somebull shit and it just makes me want to knife a baby to hear people obsesse with hats Im fine if people want to collect hats and stuff but when they bug me about tradeing something with them then I get sick of it. THats kind of why I gave every thing away I had in tf2.

hud_saytext_time 0

• Content Count:  1470

I c a collector thar!

• Content Count:  517

I say we should run a TF2 server, rotation of popular maps, and use this plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160049

Now people might complain and say that excludes player base, but anybody can buy just 1 item from the cash shop to become premium.

Running the server with that mod would keep the vac ban system working like it should in regards to hackers, and also deter any kind of ban evasion.

Yeah, kinda mean to block about 40,000 players because of a tiny majority. Understandable argument if you are stopping say 5,000ish people, but beyond that is just plain absurd.

Looking at that script thingy, go TF2 community for being larger elitist cocks then I expected:

"Are you fed up with your server full of people that don't know one end of the direct miss from the other?"

"Or just people that haven't contributed some of their hard earned cash to your favourite war-themed hat simulator?"

Wow.

• Content Count:  1371

NO. A PREMIUM SERVER ONLY. I heard about some plug in going around that blocks free players. if you're going to have a tf2 server, PREMIUM ONLY PLEASE

Reply to Thread