? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  3380

Please, lets act mature.

We can simply re-ban them if they start stuff.

CAPS LOCK + BRO = MATURE.

Since you have Neji in there I really can't take you seriously....

Soulkeeper and Kappa the 3rd I'd support unbanning though, Drac I'm neutral on.

His only crime....was a love for the sticky icky.

• Content Count:  2306

Frog%20and%20Toad,%20Come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg?1298685194

please keep this thread on topic and serious

Although I am not aware of the situation behind the banning of these three, I will not support the unbanning of any of them, because if they wished to be unbanned they should make such a community appeal themselves as opposed to using someone else as a surrogate. Especially since this is being done en mass.

• Like 1
Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

• Content Count:  26

Frog%20and%20Toad,%20Come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg?1298685194

Although I am not aware of the situation behind the banning of these three, I will not support the unbanning of any of them, because if they wished to be unbanned they should make such a community appeal themselves as opposed to using someone else as a surrogate. Especially since this is being done en mass.

we have appealed, we were talking in fail spam and we began talking about the subject, fullmetal than created this thread to support us

• Content Count:  2306

we have appealed, we were talking in fail spam and we began talking about the subject, fullmetal than created this thread to support us

In my experience, threads such as this, which bring public attention to a matter which should be privately dealt with between the banned and the banners, only lead to bad outcomes.

Frankly I dont know why you guys got banned, I am just saying that if you want the best chance to get unbanned, your best bet is to avoid public things like this. If you wish to let the AOs/BDs in charge of appeals know that other members/admins can vouch for your changed nature, speak to those members/admins in private and ask them to message the higher up who is in charge of the situation with a character reference.

• Content Count:  26

In my experience, threads such as this, which bring public attention to a matter which should be privately dealt with between the banned and the banners, only lead to bad outcomes.

Frankly I dont know why you guys got banned, I am just saying that if you want the best chance to get unbanned, your best bet is to avoid public things like this. If you wish to let the AOs/BDs in charge of appeals know that other members/admins can vouch for your changed nature, speak to those members/admins in private and ask them to message the higher up who is in charge of the situation with a character reference.

i believe you're mistaken, things that have been made public have solved several things before

bubblez was banned and unbanned after i created a public thread, and he hasn't caused any trouble since he was back

church was dealt with when it was brought to the public

ext

Reply to Thread