? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  16

Give us 1 more chance. Me dirty and Soul already talked to Spartan. Fuck Olli3, and all other kids... You know that they started spamming the forums like crazy, he even told me lmao. But yeah, I just wanna play TTT.. I dont even have to be a member on forums.. Hell, you can even ban me from forums, just let me play TTT.

To all my haters: LOL

• Like 1
Edited by .Neji.

• Content Count:  16

Unban Kappa first before these other scrubs

LOL Kappa. Yeah, he noclipped the whole server, told them the crash server command, and just abused and banned everyone, and you want him unbanned? And I had 1 strike, then butthurt thor, decided to ban me, soul, drac, starbucks, and dirty, because we apperantly attacked the ban list LOL, ok.

• Content Count:  26

If you want to make it public, go ahead and make it public.

Only this time around, own up to your mistakes and make a respectable appeal to the public. The 3 of you should tell the community exactly why you were banned, your offenses made previous of that, why players still want you banned, and why exactly you should be unbanned.

Instead of chatting it up with your handful of buddies in vent privately, bring it all out into the open and let both the new and the old get the full story and then make a decision.

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. Even though it would not change my opinion of the matter in the least since I have seen your records, it would be exceptional if you manned up and tried to prove to everyone that you have actually had a change of heart instead of trying to desperately make some half assed attempt to get into SG servers and forums since you face a boring summer.

instead of creating another thread I'll answer that here

trolling other servers, and because someone who we didn't know at the time hacked some communities source bans

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1120

instead of creating another thread I'll answer that here

trolling other servers, and because someone who we didn't know at the time hacked some communities source bans

I'm glad that response works for you Soul, and if it works for you, why wouldn't it work for the BD, admins, or other members here right?

I can see that you put a lot of thought and effort into that single sentence. Fuck it, let's skip even announcing the unbans and go straight to the party and celebrate.

• Content Count:  14

I'm glad that response works for you Soul, and if it works for you, why wouldn't it work for the BD, admins, or other members here right?

I can see that you put a lot of thought and effort into that single sentence. Fuck it, let's skip even announcing the unbans and go straight to the party and celebrate.

Well theres not much more elaboration needed, thats about the skinny of the story.

[/

Support for Neji and Soulkeeper. I didn't like Dracula too much. He was a dick.

Manner up brohan

-Drac

• Like 1

• Content Count:  26

Lets see, when we appealed Thor was in charge, and if I remember correctly he was a pretty big Nazi over unbanning people.

I've created a thread with the full details, including why I was banned.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/appeal-ban/47617-soulkeeper-others-appealing-ban.html#post607064

Reply to Thread