? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  1120

Lets see, when we appealed Thor was in charge, and if I remember correctly he was a pretty big Nazi over unbanning people.

I've created a thread with the full details, including why I was banned.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/appeal-ban/47617-soulkeeper-others-appealing-ban.html#post607064

Why are you even bothering sticking up for those two? You clearly need to remove "others" from that because they are hurting your chances of getting back in.

Neji doesn't give a shit and he clearly states it and Dracula is the same guy with the same responses that everyone came to love and admire about him.

You are defending that, siding with them, and you think that's helping? Associating with those two dipshits is what's ensuring you won't ever get an unban.

• Content Count:  16

Why are you even bothering sticking up for those two? You clearly need to remove "others" from that because they are hurting your chances of getting back in.

Neji doesn't give a shit and he clearly states it and Dracula is the same guy with the same responses that everyone came to love and admire about him.

You are defending that, siding with them, and you think that's helping? Associating with those two dipshits is what's ensuring you won't ever get an unban.

If me and drac didnt give a shit, we wouldn't be here right now. I don't get your logic....

• Content Count:  2105

If me and drac didnt give a shit, we wouldn't be here right now. I don't get your logic....

he got you there

and we need Kappa back he was such a cool drunk Neji was not that bad in game abd the others I dont know about

• Content Count:  2105

And now tell me... where the fuck did we get Kappa from? He's not even in here. This is a thread about soul, me, dirty and drac.

Kappa was banned too he was another well liked admin who was banned

• Content Count:  26

Neji spent an hour in vent last night trying to get supporters for being unbanned, I don't see how he doesn't give two shits. As for Starbucks, you might not know him, but he was pretty hurt when he was banned. I just hope if he gets unbanned he wont do something small but stupid in the future to fuck it up.

• Content Count:  1120

spartan told me to appeal. i wanna play on ur ttt server and poop on some kids. so i would love to play with u guys again u no wat i mean? I love SG.

But yeah, I just wanna play TTT.. I dont even have to be a member on forums.. Hell, you can even ban me from forums, just let me play TTT.

The only thing you care about Neji, is getting into the TTT server. Members are supporting and vouching for you and you don't even want to associate with them. You don't give a shit about the forums, SG, or the members, just getting a few hours on TTT every day.

Dracula hasn't written a single significant sentence. He hasn't defended himself, owned up to anything, and he still pushes out that same old bullshit he has since day one.

No one here is even really defending you guys except yourselves. Even your supporters can't get a decent comment out.

• Content Count:  974

Neji spent an hour in vent last night trying to get supporters for being unbanned, I don't see how he doesn't give two shits. As for Starbucks, you might not know him, but he was pretty hurt when he was banned. I just hope if he gets unbanned he wont do something small but stupid in the future to fuck it up.

no

• Like 1

Reply to Thread