? servers

? players online

somethings been botherng me

• Content Count:  330

how come so many little kids play online games that are rated "M" and they use mics more than us "older" players? also how come i seems like they swear like 4 times as much as us "older" players? the last servers i used to play on happily took kids in their server and it pissed me off so must that i decided to troll and copy and paste what one kid said and change some words. here is what i put.

"I have been annoyed by little kids on fretta. I am saying we need more admins on fretta. I have been called a faggot tons of times and they insult me constantly. I am bothered by little kids, and I want them gone.

Here are some of the things that happened. Console: FRANK THE RABBIT IS A TRATOR LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL

Then Console votekicked me for no reason at all he just said "Hey guys want to see something funny" then started the vote and Council did this other times to not just once (well only one kick, but still insulted me and stuff). rukka, maskiller and Council are steam friends I think. Another friend that plays on fretta (not a forum member I don't think) said they were still ripping on me after i left the game. Thanks for your time if you read this.

:trollface: "

tl;dr little kids annoy the fuck out of me

p.s. if you wanna see the original post just ask

• Content Count:  5063

there are more younger players on css then older. Most people stop playing css when there around 20-25. at least most people i know. So ur just gonna have to live with it. Just mute them. how hard can it be?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread