? servers

? players online

somethings been botherng me

• Content Count:  931

there are more younger players on css then older. Most people stop playing css when there around 20-25. at least most people i know. So ur just gonna have to live with it. Just mute them. how hard can it be?

Statistically you are wrong. Going by people you 'know' is ignorant and naive.

• Content Count:  8383

We were all kids plahying games at some point am I right?

The problem nowadays is kids think trying to be annoying makes them cool, when I was a kid yea we played video games. At the same time we didn't go to someone 10 years older who also played video games and annoy them while they played. Very different times lol

I have nothing against kids playing online personally, as long as they don't act annoying and say stupid shit.

• Like 1
Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  2122

The problem nowadays is kids think trying to be annoying makes them cool, when I was a kid yea we played video games. At the same time we didn't go to someone 10 years older who also played video games and annoy them while they played.

I have nothing against kids playing online personally, as long as they don't act annoying and say stupid shit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

• Content Count:  8383

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

You edited your troll comic reply just to have a noob 'LOL' spam reply? :tsk:

Edited by Drox

Reply to Thread