? servers

? players online

Need...Advice.

• Content Count:  3178

I honestly doubt your parent would be upset for you not telling them. The only reason i could see them being upset is if theyre homophobic(gtfo) or theyre upset because you are upset and they dont want you to be upset.

Most parents tend to want to know such stuff asap

• Content Count:  3729

IMO, It's more shocking to your parents if you introduce your boyfriend right away to them, without telling them about your sexuality first. You should first tell them about your sexuality so they then can prepare themselves and it gives them some time and space to process all of this. The shock will be more less, then when not telling them about this at all and just confront then with you having a boyfriend right away.

As Nishok said, parents rather like to know such things like this then if you keep it hidden and actually confront them with it out of nowhere. And yeah, they'll find out themselves eventually.

Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  3791

I think I've made my decision. I'm going to wait a little longer, I'm probably about to get a girl friend soon anyway. I will tell them though, maybe at a certain point in my life if i find a guy who is awesome and who I really love/like. I'll tell my parents I'm Bi, give them a while to get their heads around it, then take it from there.

• Content Count:  3391

If you are afraid of getting kicked out then wait until you move out and are financially independent. Same advice can be given to people who want to tell their fundamentalist parents they are atheist.

• Content Count:  4960

I'm thinking about telling my parents soon that I'm bi (Bi-Sexual). If anyone one else has had to tell their parents about their sexuality I would love some advice, I have no idea how my mum will react.

Thanks all!

Come to Belgium.. we'll drink some beer over this..

• Content Count:  2105

Oh yes, I know I'm bi. I'm sure most guys don't get a boner when watching John Barrymore having a sex scene on tourchwood... Holy moly that was hawt.

It was hot as hell but any way just tell them when you need too no need to rush things

• Content Count:  657

Whatever you're decision is Tweezy, and as long as YOU know that it's the right decision, then I wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes well in the end.

Reply to Thread