? servers

? players online

Absolutely ridiculous

• Content Count:  2994

OMG.

One of my real life stories, believe me this one is ridiculous

It started like a normal Thursday, I heard that a new guy came in my class and I was looking forward, I didn’t expect to see that the guy was Danish but lived in US for half his life. He was a quiet person who only looked but never commented. We had gym and our teacher had her leg like broken so we could only take walk instead of gym.

Suddenly when I was talking with ma homies, he came up to me and said “I don’t understand, how can a little guy like you talk” I was confused, and I ignored him as well but he said it again, I told when what it meant and he said “well because in US short boys shut up and don’t talk because they get teased” I was like “okaaaayyy”, but this isn’t US” when we finished the walk and came back in school it became recess my friend had broken his foot or something so I had to stay with him instead of playing soccer, the new guy came up to me and said, “u look like a guy who can karate” I was like WTF!!! But I just ignored him , suddenly he says that he want to take a picture of me with his cell phone , I was like “ yea what the hell just take it and leave me the hell alone” well he did, for the rest of the day. I couldn’t come the next day because I had slept over. Well time went and I was bored suddenly a text message popped to me in front of my cell phone it came from my best friend “This new shit asked everyone in school to make up a big group to beat me, I was like IM SO PISSED! I met with one of my friends at soccer practice and he said that the new shit really did ‘’ my friend laughed because he couldn’t believe a new shit like him, (he was a Danish blonde that looked so weak) he thought it was like US, I told him the (mastur cheef) way “ I GON TEECH NEW SHIT A LESSON”, and on Monday I’m going to kick his little blonde ass back 2 where it came from and I’ll make him wish he never was born. . ( he thought I was weak couse I was a short person, im so gonna rape his little ass §:d (evil happy face)

:angry:

oh and please comment ;D

• Content Count:  2994

ýa hes danish, but he lived in US half his life and now hes back in denmark

of course hes retarded , he took a pic of me and said i look like a guy who knows karate (martial arts) or something , i mean WTF

• Content Count:  180

Sounds like a real dipshit. I'd say to go the route of verbally abusing him before you try any actual fights. He's obviously very insecure about something, find that weakness and start hacking at it.

• Content Count:  4685

omg lemmings ur so wise , thx (verbelly abuse then strike for da (peanut) balls)

That is no way to fight dont go for teh balls only girls do that :[

Reply to Thread