? servers

? players online

Absolutely ridiculous

• Content Count:  313

lol i saw you just deck the mother fucker, be like hey come here for a second. and one punch knock out. or my fav thing to do, is shake his hand, like a normal hand shake, then pull him toward you, and bring your fist around and knock him the fuck out, he would never expect it.

• Content Count:  2445

You shouldn't fight him until you have to fight him in self-defense, or at the very least right after he insults you again. You initiating a fight will look very bad from the school administration's perspective, as he is a new student and they will think you are the bully.

Don't bring a knife or any other weapon, that's just fucking retarded. One, you'll look like a complete pussy if he is only using his fists and feet against you when you have a knife. Two, I'm sure you don't actually want to kill him, and that your goal is to teach him a lesson. Three, even if you don't kill him you will be in more trouble than you could ever imagine from the police, as bringing a knife to and attempting to use it against him is attempted murder.

Train your body and your mind in the meantime to withstand both physical and mental attacks against you. Try enrolling in a local martial arts program... Jeet Kune Do is a very good one to check out. Good luck and God bless.

• Content Count:  6084

Fuck it... He's probably dead by now.

EDIT: I just had a bizarre thought... you know all the shooting and fights gone to far on campus... what if numbnuts like us giving random advice actually provoke it?

Edited by PotshotPolka

• Content Count:  32

lol to everyone who said "wtf a knife?" I wasn't really serious. But if it was 1 v 20 and you had a knife and they were unarmed you have a better chance of getting thru it unharmed. Also if you break something they WILL NOT get back up UNLESS they have a VERY high threshhold for pain. so like I said no cheap shots and make sure he throws the first hit so that you can claim self-defense.

• Content Count:  1938

I'll just give you the advice my dad gave me..

Avoid a fight whenever you can..

but once you can't.. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FAIR FIGHT!

do WHATEVER it takes to win. Period.

Exact same advise my father gave me. Fighting is one of the dirtiest things to do to one another. There is no such thing as a clean fight. Mind you my father was a small red hair freckled kid with a speech impediment that would kick ass when provoked lolz. He almost bit some guys finger off who was fish hockin him.

• Content Count:  180

I've never seen a fight that was worth anything come out of 14 year olds who plan fights in school because they usually have no idea what they are doing and don't have the adrenaline pumping just standing around in front of their friends waiting for it to start. Actual fights are usually spur of the moment. Nonetheless, it needs to be recorded and uploaded to youtube. :001_smile: Have you picked a camera man to follow you around, Omar? Choose wisely.

Oh and I really don't think it's smart to put ideas on how to KILL the other kid into Omar's head. In my opinion, don't do anything dirty (weapons of any sort, ball shots, etc) until the other kid does (and don't use knives, too dangerous). If this were a fight for your life then yeah do something dirty if you need to, but it's just a stupid fight over nothing but him insulting you for no reason.

• Content Count:  1933

wow, this has got to be the stupidest thread i've read on the internet in a long time

quit being a pussy and just ignore him

I'm sick of hearing that. Its not that easy for some people.

Sol

Reply to Thread