? servers

? players online

Absolutely ridiculous

• Content Count:  32

asshopa u must learn the ways of the bastard.:cool: now listen up cuz im only typing this shit once.

do what Lemmings said for one week and one week only. Then after you have hacked away at his insecurity humiliate him in front of the whole class/school (which ever is easeir). Then let the humiliation set in and make him sad and emoish. If he hasn't killed himself yet call him out (say something about his mom or w/e will piss him off) in front of everyone at recess or something. When he gets pissed he'll either attack you, argue with you, or ignore you. If he ignores you call him a pussy and piss him off some more. If he attacks you BREAK SOMETHING! Ex. nose, leg, arm, foot something like that. If he argues with you piss him off until he attacks you. You want all end results to be a fight where you woop his ass. If he manages to form a mob against you and your friend I would suggest some fast shoes or a knife.

Dorm's 2 cents on little bitches like him.

• Content Count:  2994

LOL!, ill just push him around and tell him 2 stfu and his mom is a lesbian super bitch. then ill go for da nose

and manly slap him (t bag/ cock slap)

• Content Count:  180

If he manages to form a mob against you and your friend I would suggest some fast shoes or a knife.

Only problem with a knife is that you can actually kill someone without meaning to, and the result of your actions can be far more severe than you had intended. From there it could fuck up the next several years of your life.

Edit: And screwing up your youth is usually screwing you up for life.

Edited by Lemmings19

• Content Count:  4263

Just ignore him, maybe try and find out what others think of him, he'll probably isolate himself even further from the rest of the school without you having to do anything.

• Content Count:  6712

asshopa u must learn the ways of the bastard.:cool: now listen up cuz im only typing this shit once.

do what Lemmings said for one week and one week only. Then after you have hacked away at his insecurity humiliate him in front of the whole class/school (which ever is easeir). Then let the humiliation set in and make him sad and emoish. If he hasn't killed himself yet call him out (say something about his mom or w/e will piss him off) in front of everyone at recess or something. When he gets pissed he'll either attack you, argue with you, or ignore you. If he ignores you call him a pussy and piss him off some more. If he attacks you BREAK SOMETHING! Ex. nose, leg, arm, foot something like that. If he argues with you piss him off until he attacks you. You want all end results to be a fight where you woop his ass. If he manages to form a mob against you and your friend I would suggest some fast shoes or a knife.

Dorm's 2 cents on little bitches like him.

what sort of advice is this:confused1::confused1:

Firstly, if its some retard chav dude like this just make sure you're not scared of him and have a bigger group than him, then he will be a scared little shit.

Theres no point going out and fighting someone, ofcourse if someone starts on you they started it and you have no choice/you can get away with it.

Also breaking shit isn't going to get you into much good, and a knife.....retard???

Knives won't just get you expelled from your school but you could get in serious trouble with the police.

I wouldn't recommend picking on people if they don't deserve it because when it comes down to it bullies are insecure attention seeking bastards, but if he starts it I don't really have a problem with rising to it, teachers aren't going to help.

• Content Count:  1938

ýa hes danish, but he lived in US half his life and now hes back in denmark

of course hes retarded , he took a pic of me and said i look like a guy who knows karate (martial arts) or something , i mean WTF

Are you Asian? From my understanding all Asians know karate.

• Content Count:  6084

.....Wtf?

Edit: If you actually do get into a fight go straight for the Adam's Apple (throat), can't say you are a pansy for socking him in the nuts and it easily cuts off his air supply.

• Content Count:  1938

.....Wtf?

Edit: If you actually do get into a fight go straight for the Adam's Apple (throat), can't say you are a pansy for socking him in the nuts and it easily cuts off his air supply.

WARNING shots to the Adam's Apple can kill. Just ask him out for a nice cup of coffee and then leave him the bill, muhahaha

• Content Count:  3440

I'll just give you the advice my dad gave me..

Avoid a fight whenever you can..

but once you can't.. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FAIR FIGHT!

do WHATEVER it takes to win. Period.

• Content Count:  1285

I suggest avoiding adam's apples or (God forbid) the balls. Shots to those two places in a fight is probably the worst thing to do.

A. If you go for the adam's apple, as Slavic said it can kill them and then you'll have fun doing jail time.

B. Because all guys have had damage done to there balls by SOMEONE, and immediately everyone feels sympathy pain for the guy on the ground and then you'll be called a pansy and the condolences will go to the victim, hell I would.

If anything, go for a gut shot. Judging by the description it should either keep him winded or bring him down altogether.

Reply to Thread