? servers

? players online

About my cat...

• Content Count:  538

To start this off, i understand that some people will think i'm sick, and others that i'm faking, but i'm not either of them, so if there are going to me any cynical, insulting replies, I;d much prefer that you just didn't comment at all. i am not someone doing this for kicks, i am a real guy with a litle worry, that's all.

I realize that coming to the GD for advice is a horrible idea, given the number of autistic dog-fuckers that congregate in this shithole.

But I seriously don't have anywhere else to turn, because this situation directly involves family and friends.

Let me start from the beginning I am 15 and my cat is 3 years old. I just finished high school and my cat just got done peeing. One day I walked past her cage and she was crying.

I'm usually a self-involved asshole but I try to be there for my pets. I ask her what's wrong and she tells me all about how she was exploited for lulcatz fame.

I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug. Then one thing led to another and we started making out. I had no idea how it happened. I close my eyes for a second and our lips are locked with our tongues halfway down eachother's throats.

This is really weird because I've made out with animals before, but my cat makes them all seem like nothing. In the back of my mind is he fact that she's my cat and what we are doing is disgusting and wrong, but I suppose my cat has more than I experience and it felt so fucking great.

Here's where the problems began - after making out, she began taking a dump and she started clawing at my penis.I'm all like, hey, what's going on here? She's like "meow meow meow meow meow meow"

I felt horrible because it was true, my cat is gorgeous and I somehow always wished that she wasn't my cat. I've even gone as far as to jerk of to thoughts of doing her and even worse - her kitty litter

She kissed me again and told me "meow meow meow meow meow meow"

So. . . .

I kind of fucked my cat. No, to be totally honest, I just lost my virginity to my cat. she scratched that itch. I gave god the one finger salute with my erect dick and the cat devouring it; like a flag on top of a pole. I slapped genetics in the face. I did the twenty toe tango. I fucked her.

My question SG, is what the hell am I supposed to do now??? What do people usually do after they fuck their cats?

tl;dr I'll get down to it, because I realize you guys aren't the most literate bunch. I acidentally had sex with my cat. Now I'm afraid at what the fuck is supposed to happen now.I need advice.

Edited by BAMF!

Reply to Thread