? servers

? players online

Just wondering

• Content Count:  1950

Gungame

But really what I would like to see is a mix server. Mix together several mods such as Breakfloor, ZM, VIP, etc. so you can have it all on one server. Sorta like a different type of minigames server. I am not sure if this is completely possible but I think it would be a good idea with a GunGame server.

• Content Count:  305

Didnt bother to read but in one of the three slots how about the old napalm zombie server. Could do no worse than reg css is. I Remember back in the back spending 100s of hours on there when it was sgs main server.

• Content Count:  2103

Maybe we could do a mixed ZM server, but not everything else. No one would play it if it kept switching between MG and ZM and GG and all that other shit. I think it would be cool to have a mixed ZM (like vip, regular, breakfloor, new maps and old maps) that was on a random rotation. That way, no map is over played, maps that no one likes can be picked out and removed easily, and the Old-fags and New-fags all get their own time to play.

With GG, it will have a high population for maybe 3 weeks, then, like last time, it will be down to me, Zealot and some other that play on it a lot (At least i think it was Zealot), for a grand total of maybe 7 people on at a time. If we have make events enough, we can keep it up for maybe 2 months i think. I love GG, but it seems like SG gets tired of it.

And as for Reg, custom maps make people like me not want to play because most of them are unbalanced and suck. Regualar maps make most other people not want to play because they suck and rage quit. If we could get a army of about 20 medium to good players that played regularly, we could then gain a steady population. but that's the only way I can think of.

As for the other mods mentioned, scout knifes doesn't have a chance, and we have a trikz server for bhop, which would aslo be dead quickly. We need to gain more peopel that don't just play on one server to keep up all of these oter servers.

• Content Count:  2105

We need a bhop server. I can't think of anything else.

that will also last a week just saying. People alwasy want servers like Bhop,gun game and crack house and what ever maybe a server that changes from each thing will work so every one can have there hour of Hide n seek or crack hosue I dont know if you can make a server do this or not but it can take all the mods people want and puti t into one server so maybe it will stay active

• Content Count:  4550

Zombie Hell does take up a lot of resources. Each bot continuously piled up mem usage over time causing a strain on the dedi. This is why it was taken down last time, and the time before that...

Bhop - No way. Even if this was a new server it will have 0 players, or atleast very few. Trikz does well enough.

Napalm - The countless times this has been wanted, and then nobody plays it. "Aw yeah I'll play it!!" No, you won't. If anything though another zombie mod is probably a good idea for someone to dedicate time to popularizing.

Scoutknivez - Can't really put any criticism into it. Nobody will probably go crazy wanting to play it.

Another zombie escape - Would this really work? Our current gets 40 players but then you're just gona be stealing that population to fill the other. This pretty much goes for any mod imo. If you hold 2 servers with the same mod, they're always gona be competing for players. I've seen this through SG's history. Escape - Lil escape, Minigames - 2nd minigames, Prison break (Mutiny) - Prison Break (Uprising). We only have one of each now.

As for reg, there's not much you can do customization wise. People always love massive reg servers, but finding the players is the difficult part.

If I forgot anything then sorry, it's late so I'm just going by memory of what I read threw the pages.

• Content Count:  711

I hate to say it but, we're going to need a team of dedicated plays to stay on the server constantly. Just to get that initial player base up. A team of like 10-15 people would easily attract quite a few players to the server. Sadly, events and other bullshits don't work.

• Content Count:  2206

I hate to say it but, we're going to need a team of dedicated plays to stay on the server constantly. Just to get that initial player base up. A team of like 10-15 people would easily attract quite a few players to the server. Sadly, events and other bullshits don't work.

The thing with that is nobody is willing to sit in an empty server waiting for people. As much as I can say YEA ID LOVE REG ID SIT IN THERE AND GET PEOPLE TO COME. I'd take like 5-10 minutes to invite people and if nobody joins i'd leave. Especially once CS: GO comes out. Any people who are really into classic css are going to go nuts for GO matchmaking..

• Content Count:  2206

i doubt anyone in SG is a css pro, and the server is dead 24/7 anyway so can't say anyone really plays in it :d

Sorry for double post, just saying for anyone who follows professional gaming. Bill_n0se is on SG MG everyday so.

Reply to Thread