? servers

? players online

Just wondering

• Content Count:  1157

Zombie Escape server with only block/classic maps.

Some people like the current server, which only plays new/no-block maps, and some like classic maps. So whenever we go to a classic map, new people gets pissed off, and whenever we go to a new/no-block map, oldskool people leaves. A seperation here would probably work.

I second this.

• Content Count:  1324

For everyone who thinks 24/7 D2 is the answer. You've obviously never played reg before. And the maps that you posted spiffy are not custom maps as far as not league rotation. All of them you suggested have been or are currently in CEVO/ESEA map rotation. With those maps though, you will attract those of us who liked the competitive scene and actually have skill in the game. Once those who join that suck, either one of us is gonna get bored and leave and then that starts a chain reaction, I've seen it happen, or you are gonna attract all the people who suck and then when randy good person comes in the people from this community is gonna rq. My question is how is the community gonna react when idk say frozen steps into the server. Nobody has a chance against him in this community. Even if hes fucking around with a scout hes gonna stomp these people. So they are gonna rq.

I'll fight this kid.

• Content Count:  649

In my time that I did spend here in SG, I've learned a lot of things.

1. People will bitch no matter what GOOD OR BAD. (Reg Server)

2. Servers like Hide and Seek are fun if you make it, and most people choose to do the opposite.

• Content Count:  1802

I used to play on reg server that had 2 kinds of ranking things:

1. was overall kills,you would get rank for certain amount of kills.

2. one was kills on map, when you had like 5 kills you got a skin, 10 another and 20 another, they restarted every map.

#1 was fun to see how I was doing.

#2 was really awesome, I was noob so I could normally get no skins, but I used the skins to recognise good players so I could take example.

• Content Count:  2686

My question is how is the community gonna react when idk say frozen steps into the server. Nobody has a chance against him in this community. Even if hes fucking around with a scout hes gonna stomp these people. So they are gonna rq.

Frozen isn't that good. Mid+ with a decent team at best. Bad example :p. Anyway I'm happy reg server will be kept, I love it. Just get some players on there and you'll see me playing 24/7 :d.

• Content Count:  2122

get out

Bro, he's obviously a real Vaastu consultant from India. There are some people in this community that need to consult about their Vaastu.

I think we can try to split Zombie Escape into two servers - one with the newer maps (that final fantasy wtf map) and one with the classic map without no-block (sst, atix, licciana, rooftop...etc).

EDIT: FUUUU, just read Jazz's post

Edited by Ganzta

Reply to Thread