? servers

? players online

Scary nightmare I had

• Content Count:  4123

This nightmare scared the crap out of me! I was in this building and it was all high tech with all kinds of weapons and super computers, Humvees with guns and lots of military guarding it. Then a attack comes by a faction hell bent on killing everyone, they can't see the building cause it's partly transparent so they power up this screamer device which looks like a gold king tut sarcophagus, it starts creating glowing yellow and creating really loud screaming noises, then they attack and eventually over power us and we die a horrible death.

Think there was a topic for this but a very long time ago.

• Content Count:  330

on the topic of scary dreams

the whole year i was 4 i would have the same dream of me somehow falling off a cliff and would always wake up jolting and not being able to fall asleep again. sometimes the reason i fell where comedic to me but others they where horrifying to me. those dreams ended with a dream on how the clown got their red nose its long and not really funny and stupid.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1676

At least your dreams sort of make sense.

I have plenty of examples to share, but the most recent one involved me with a squad in a sort of exclusion zone (I play too much S.T.A.L.K.E.R.), and there was all sorts of shit that I can't remember now, but one thing I do remember is there was this radioactive building and if you walk in its shadow some scary shit will happen to you. We saw like 2 people vaporize when they got near it and then when we got the all clear and started heading away from the town, I forgot about it. Somebody yelled at me and all of a sudden I was being devoured by flies (kind of like in that one Keanu Reeves movie). I woke up screaming and then it seemed ridiculous that I was so scared by it later. :suspicious:

• Content Count:  2284

I never have dreams :( and that sounded cool till the bug thing came in o.o

You have dreams every night, you just probably don't remember them.

When you first wake up, try to remember what went on in the dream, and if you care enough, write it down. Or else you'll probably forget it within 5-20 minutes.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2105

You have dreams every night, you just probably don't remember them.

When you first wake up, try to remember what went on in the dream, and if you care enough, write it down. Or else you'll probably forget it within 5-20 minutes.

When I wake up I dont rmember dreaming the few times I have dreamed I remember for like a day then forget :p

• Like 1

Reply to Thread