? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer!!!!

• Content Count:  3299

If you fucking love a series and play constantly why the fuck would you not buy it hiphop? The games still going to be changed ALOT. If you watch the video Mick posted it talked how they changed a ton of stuff and took the players suggestions and tried to implement everythin they suggested in 1 day. Wait till the games completed before you criticize it. Its not even in beta nor have any of you even played it yet you already fucking hate it with a burning passion.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1710

It's not even in beta yet, and once people get their hands on it they will be QQing left and right that Valve will have to make alot of changes.

Edit: Also I'm not (and won't be) surprised if you all say it looks like shit. I'm also skeptical about it to be honest. But Valve is trying to revive a game that has the most love for it's gameplay and mechanics. So it won't be easy for Valve, who is making the game, and the fans who see all these changes to a game they love and freak the fuck out. So keep your panties on, hopefully it will change...

from what i read. this video is near to what the devs consider to be the beta. and it looks like americas army game.

also from what you saw in the video you can see the buy menu was the exact same one from the xbox version of cs.

• Content Count:  3343

Looks absolutely fucking retarded. If you buy this you are mentally handicapped.

I know it is going to be shit and nobody should buy it, because I know how the finished version of the game will be even though I have never played said game and only watched a trailer of the unfinished build of the game. No need to thank me and my endless observational skills I am just doing my job as a internet gaming forum poster.

• Like 3
Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  1385

As Source released people (at least some of the 1.6 players) thought it was crap. Now that a new game will release we can expect that not everyone will run off from Cs:s to play that. It just has improvements that might be fun to play.

• Content Count:  1262

lol, knew most CSS lovers would once again hate the idea of a new CSS. I cant help but wonder if its mainly because there is that small chance that their CSS skills wont carry over due to a small change in weapon spread or physics.

Give it a chance, they did a grand job from CS to CSS and I'm sure they will once again make some killer improvements!

Reply to Thread