? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Trailer!!!!

• Content Count:  711

It's just Valve trying to make CSS into fucking COD. I'm all for a Counter Strike 2 or what have you. But this is hardly an upgrade. Adding a few features and weapons does not mean make a new game. I know immediately with the fact that it's going to be cross-platform that the game is complete shit. Well done Valve.

• Content Count:  2206

With the cross platforming console gamers are just gonna QQ. Its already been proven that a PC player is better then a console player. Plus theres more customization for smoother gameplay on the PC where the console FPS is maxed at I think 60 frames or somewhere close to that. I've capped my FPS at like 600 lol. It comes down to how good the aim assist is on the console. Also, the matchmaking might be a bit of a let down. Who here would enjoy a match on de_dust, italy, prodigy? We all know which maps are retarded.

Now getting off of that subject, you really can't critique it TOO hard as its not even in beta yet. Its barely in its Alpha stage.

• Content Count:  5063

its almost impossible to make new counter strike source games after css. All the Counter Strike games that exists are the only one that will be any good. The CS series is old school and can not be reproduced with better graphics! I will try it but i doubt that it won't be close to as good as cs source!

• Content Count:  660

SO YEAH THE GRAPHICS ARE DIFFERENT I HATE HOW IT LOOKS NOT EVEN WATCHING 2 SECONDS AND NEW SHIT SO BAD AND I'VE NEVER PLAYED IT BEFORE BUT WHO CARES ABOUT GAMEPLAY , ILL JUST GO PLAY COD SOME MORE /endretardedrant

Forum just went full retard

• Content Count:  2043

It's just Valve trying to make CSS into fucking COD. I'm all for a Counter Strike 2 or what have you. But this is hardly an upgrade. Adding a few features and weapons does not mean make a new game. I know immediately with the fact that it's going to be cross-platform that the game is complete shit. Well done Valve.

I know it is going to be shit and nobody should buy it, because I know how the finished version of the game will be even though I have never played said game and only watched a trailer of the unfinished build of the game. No need to thank me and my endless observational skills I am just doing my job as a internet gaming forum poster.

Endless.

• Content Count:  607

You guys do know that on pc you could download skins people make. Like New HUDS, new weapon skins and also new crosshairs. So you dont really need to moan about the graphics. Just if your buying it on console you can then moan.

• Content Count:  3056

You guys do know that on pc you could download skins people make. Like New HUDS, new weapon skins and also new crosshairs. So you dont really need to moan about the graphics. Just if your buying it on console you can then moan.

If they keep that gay ass awp skin, I'll download the CSS one for sure.

• Content Count:  651

Buy menu looks awful, besides that we'll have to see.

I'm pretty sure this is the PS3 version of the game, so it makes sence that it's in circular form.

I don't think there has been any PC gameplay, Valve did say that they would be showing the PS3 version at PAX.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Yes but, Valve is going to make everything thats in the PS3 version the same in the PC version. The only difference is that on PC you have more customization, no aim assist etc. The graphics are going to be the same. The gameplay will be the same. idk about you but I found no difference between the CoD: BO gameplay on the pc between the PS3 version.

Reply to Thread