? servers

? players online

Hurricane Irene Approaches

• Content Count:  27

Personally not worried (though I did pull my boat HAHA). At work, it's a different story; boats were being pulled (some marinas were mandatory, some not). I like it; kept me busy checking chains, anchors, moorings, and whatnot. Bring it on.

Yea same here, my dad owns a Boatyard here in rhode island and the last few days have been crazy, people have rushing to get there boats out night and day, shit has been tough lately but I hope everyone goes through it well.

• Content Count:  8383

So far barrier islands are taking the bulk of the storm here in NC, it's still pretty nasty outside where I am but the eye has already passed my county. I went outside on my porch a few mins ago and I'm actually surprised that there isn't that much damage (A lot of trees where I live so I was expecting some destruction lol) although it's still storming outside here.

• Content Count:  163

I could be wrong but somethin tells me this is just media-driven bullshit and that it won't be half as serious as it's bein hyped up to be. Could be wrong though.

Like that earthquake?

neverforgety.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  40

Kudos to Tamahome. I was going to put that the media is hyping this up so much more than it needs to be......People down in Louisiana and California are laughing at the East Coast cause people are freaking out of a 5.9 earthquake and a cat 1 hurricane....

Reply to Thread