? servers

? players online

Hurricane Irene Approaches

• Content Count:  8383

Kudos to Tamahome. I was going to put that the media is hyping this up so much more than it needs to be......People down in Louisiana and California are laughing at the East Coast cause people are freaking out of a 5.9 earthquake and a cat 1 hurricane....

Don't confuse the northern east coast with the southern east coast, most of us are use to hurricanes in the 3 range here in the southern part of the east coast. lol So most of us were like "Whatever". Although I suppose it's best to overestimate something than underestimate a hurricane like New Orleans did. We all saw how that ended up being lulzy.

Just rain and wind for us, for the people up north their biggest concern is storm surges since they thought it was a great idea to build cities right on top of waterfronts. lol So it's fine for people to be concerned if they aren't use to it.

• Like 1
Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  1465

Kudos to Tamahome. I was going to put that the media is hyping this up so much more than it needs to be......People down in Louisiana and California are laughing at the East Coast cause people are freaking out of a 5.9 earthquake and a cat 1 hurricane....

It's okay, I was lulzing at California for freaking out about 1 inch of snow. 14 hour traffic from that.

Reply to Thread