? servers

? players online

Don't fuck with Henry the Llama

• Content Count:  11725

Good vid. :d GOOD JOB HENRRYYYYYYYY!!! xD

But i would love to point out that people have been banned for less.

He has the n-word in his youtube vid he posted.

I know this guy a bit so i know it's not on purpose.

But the rules count for everybody.

Either the vid is gone or "nigga" is legit to use.. it's only fair if it works both ways!

Oh and if saying the n-word isn't allowed, please pm me or edit my post.

But it would be weird that it can be used as an opening post but not by the people responding.

Get over it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2206

Good vid. :d GOOD JOB HENRRYYYYYYYY!!! xD

But i would love to point out that people have been banned for less.

He has the n-word in his youtube vid he posted.

I know this guy a bit so i know it's not on purpose.

But the rules count for everybody.

Either the vid is gone or "nigga" is legit to use.. it's only fair if it works both ways!

Oh and if saying the n-word isn't allowed, please pm me or edit my post.

But it would be weird that it can be used as an opening post but not by the people responding.

You can't even use that as racism anymore. Saying "nigga" isn't racist. Its a term used by the WORLD as saying hello friend or something. There is no malicious intent in it. Plus, if black people are sitting here saying it and then saying that the rest of the races in the world cannot say it that is racist. Its contradicting ideas therefore invalid.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1371

pretty sure if the video isnt being offensively racist its okay. There is a difference between this video and the american history x theme radio song

bastard lol..you know why

You can't even use that as racism anymore. Saying "nigga" isn't racist. Its a term used by the WORLD as saying hello friend or something. There is no malicious intent in it. Plus, if black people are sitting here saying it and then saying that the rest of the races in the world cannot say it that is racist. Its contradicting ideas therefore invalid.

Your whole post doesn't make much sense. Basically you're justifying the use of a derogatory term because some people use it in a friendly manner. It's like if you went up to a random asian person and said "Hey Ch*nk!"

they definitely wouldn't take it in a friendly way

PS: what ideas does it contradict exactly?

• Content Count:  2206

bastard lol..you know why

Your whole post doesn't make much sense. Basically you're justifying the use of a derogatory term because some people use it in a friendly manner. It's like if you went up to a random asian person and said "Hey Ch*nk!"

they definitely wouldn't take it in a friendly way

PS: what ideas does it contradict exactly?

LOL HERE WE GO ALREADY EH?

I'm not justifying the use of it. I'm saying if your going to call one person out on using it as a racial term then you must go to every black person on the earth says it in a friendly manner. And I'm offended by your use of words. "Some" people use it in a friendly manner? Are you saying that 4-5 people in the world are saying it? No. EVERYONE on this forum and in the world has used that word as in a friendly manner no matter who here denies it. If the black Americans, Africans, etc are going to use the word towards friends then so will everyone else. They are being racist towards all the other races by saying that the word is only good enough for them to use and that if someone of a different color uses it then it warrants an asskicking or some other repercussion as they aren't of a high enough stature to use it.

It contradicts the whole idea of racism. As explained above, if its racist for white people to say it then its racist for black people to say it.

Good Fight, Go Away, Nobody Likes you

PS. Hope I didn't spell anything wrong or use too much slang or even not use punctuation correctly. He might think I'm too illiterate to talk to and therefore will not respond lawl.

• Content Count:  3343

If the black Americans, Africans, etc are going to use the word towards friends then so will everyone else. They are being racist towards all the other races by saying that the word is only good enough for them to use and that if someone of a different color uses it then it warrants an asskicking or some other repercussion as they aren't of a high enough stature to use it.

I don't understand this at all

rude

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1371

LOL HERE WE GO ALREADY EH?

I'm not justifying the use of it. I'm saying if your going to call one person out on using it as a racial term then you must go to every black person on the earth says it in a friendly manner. And I'm offended by your use of words. "Some" people use it in a friendly manner? Are you saying that 4-5 people in the world are saying it? No. EVERYONE on this forum and in the world has used that word as in a friendly manner no matter who here denies it. If the black Americans, Africans, etc are going to use the word towards friends then so will everyone else. They are being racist towards all the other races by saying that the word is only good enough for them to use and that if someone of a different color uses it then it warrants an asskicking or some other repercussion as they aren't of a high enough stature to use it.

It contradicts the whole idea of racism. As explained above, if its racist for white people to say it then its racist for black people to say it.

PS. Hope I didn't spell anything wrong or use too much slang or even not use punctuation correctly. He might think I'm too illiterate to talk to and therefore will not respond lawl.

try making sense and replying back in a civilized manner

• Content Count:  3343

you never use the "funny vids thread" do you

be careful when you tell someone to use the funny videos threads, you might just end up disappearing for a week. also since your name is also chris you are cursed so therefore you will be banned, sorry, it is too late for you.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2105

be careful when you tell someone to use the funny videos threads, you might just end up disappearing for a week. also since your name is also chris you are cursed so therefore you will be banned, sorry, it is too late for you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply to Thread