? servers

? players online

Samsung FLEXIBLE Android.

• Content Count:  490

Lololololol, don't buy samsung phones they are garbage. Every samsung phone I've ever had ended up in an incinerator after I upgraded, including samsung smartphones.

Also that iPhone 5 video is fake btw, I really hope you didn't think that was real. And I lol'd at how they lost an iPhone 5 in a bar the same way they lost the iPhone 4, idiots.

Of course it's fake; It's a concept phone.

• Content Count:  2942

Lololololol, don't buy samsung phones they are garbage. Every samsung phone I've ever had ended up in an incinerator after I upgraded, including samsung smartphones.

Also that iPhone 5 video is fake btw, I really hope you didn't think that was real. And I lol'd at how they lost an iPhone 5 in a bar the same way they lost the iPhone 4, idiots.

Personally, I love all Samsung phones. I find them better than the iphones and most of the other android phones out there. The Galaxy S series is great. Haven't had a problem with it since I had it, so I guess it is just you.

• Content Count:  2167

Yeah I personally love Samsung's AMOLED displays. Ive got one in my phone and its some of the the best picture quality I have ever seen. Now the color reproduction is not as accurate as other display technologies like say CRT or FED but it sure kicks LCD's ass. The contrast is stunning as its got blacks that exceed that of even plasma.

Reply to Thread