? servers

? players online

Back? What do you mean back? who the fuck are you?

• Content Count:  337

"The original troll" is referencing to the mask not me.

I am 18 now.

I was banned once, almost a year ago.

EDIT: I had no idea I was banned. I never purposely cause trouble in the servers, I was on earlier that daybut my stupid 9 year old brother went on css I told him he could stay on a "gun game" server but admited to going to prison break which I specifically told him not to do after I confronted him about it.

(yea I'm sure you've heard that excuse before but I'll make sure that never happens again. Thats probably why godfather asked me If I had gotten banned today. Before this I had not been banned for what I would say a solid year)

Come back, get banned for freekilling, leave.

:okay:

No I haven't left, although something like this already happened -.- so its probably not the best way to "come back"

Edited by Dead Eye
Guest Smiley :]

What's up with all these 'IM BEKK JU GAIZ' threads? We, or I me'self atleast, haef no urge to hear nor see you making your ways back to SG in the offtopic shytz. At least take it in the introduction section.

Oh, and welcome back.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

;631767']What's up with all these 'IM BEKK JU GAIZ' threads? We, or I me'self atleast, haef no urge to hear nor see you making your ways back to SG in the offtopic shytz. At least take it in the introduction section.

Oh, and welcome back.

Ok...

Welcome back.

• Content Count:  2043

;631767']What's up with all these 'IM BEKK JU GAIZ' threads? We, or I me'self atleast, haef no urge to hear nor see you making your ways back to SG in the offtopic shytz. At least take it in the introduction section.

Oh, and welcome back.

offtopic is serious business

Reply to Thread