? servers

? players online

Funny story...

• Content Count:  716

Well I'm sure he's going to find a way to kill himself at some point. Who knows, maybe this is like his 19th time getting hit by a car after being a jackass.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2180

UPDATE:

He posted this

That's a fucking pumpkin btw. "This years pumpkin to all the trick or treaters look both way lol"

I hate this kid more and more.

What are you trying to accomplish here exactly? are you trying to show sg you're so cool and and ice cold muthafucka that you laugh at people getting hurt? seriously you're ranting up on this kid who gets hit by a car and then jokes about his injuries with a fucking pumpkin. he's a goddamn freshmen in highschool and you're stalking his fb feed for reasons to justify "hating someone". i can't believe people are thanking your post. and i think i should remind you of a little rule we have here:

3. Breaching of privacy: Solicitation of names and addresses or other personal information for commercial purposes or, in the case of minors, for any purpose. Revealing personal information, including e-mail addresses, about other members that would identify them in the real world and which they have not otherwise made public online. This includes posting the contents of emails, private messages, private phone conversations, and/or any other private information that has not been shared on the forums by the member personally.

i don't give two shits if i come off as a little snitch, but really, get the fuck out. what little respect i had for you before this was immediately lost because you think you're impressing sg with your "dumb people" rant. just let it the fuck go, you're not cool, you're a fucking two-bit piece of shit asshole.

tl;dr: this image

yTN5a.jpg

edit: also lol making fun of someone for wearing pink socks. i swear you must be in fucking middle school

Reply to Thread