? servers

? players online

Airsoft :D

• Content Count:  96

O Hai, This thread is for people how do airsoft! I just started and want to hear other people's opinions/suggestion about guns, equipment, and other various things!

I just bought my first gun (havent received it yet [maybe friday]) and wondering if its good :d

Mossberg 500 Tactical Full Stock Shotgun - M500 Airsoft Shotgun - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

:blink:

• Content Count:  716

Well, I got a bernelli shotgun and an AK-47 from a flea market for like $10 each and I've been using them both for years no problem. The AK has semi and full auto too. Most of the time I just shoot birds or bystanders with them though.

• Content Count:  1070

Well isn't Iceland one of the safest countries in the world?

I got a decent Ak-74 metal replica, but its battery instead of C02 powered, and I think the battery is shot now.

Some people shot a kid in the eye with it. and went to jail and after that the gov banned them... Just like lazers...

• Content Count:  1076

LOLOLOL AIRSPLAT+$33 SPRING SHOTGUN PISTOL SET xD

Ive been playing for over 4 years.

I own an upgraded ASGI G4-A1 Hard ($265 on Airsoft GI minus the upgrades).

I own several hundred dollars of equipment on top of that.

And i'm quite experienced, most importantly.

• Content Count:  96

Vorter dont make fun of my low budget, i hav no money, lol My parents (only 13) dont give me allowance or anything, ive ben saving for 3 years just to get my laptop :d

The gun im hoping to get for christmas is -

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-WELL-R7-M4-R.htm

and Jake, yeah i heard that, but i really cant find another site. Im gonna look for one know :d

• Content Count:  1076

Vorter dont make fun of my low budget, i hav no money, lol My parents (only 13) dont give me allowance or anything, ive ben saving for 3 years just to get my laptop :d

The gun im hoping to get for christmas is -

Well R7 M4 RIS Electric Airsoft Rifle - M4 AEG Electric Airsoft - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

and Jake, yeah i heard that, but i really cant find another site. Im gonna look for one know :d

airsoftgi.com

Best store in the world.

I made over $600 just by selling stuff on ebay like old airsoft guns, ipods, phones, games, that sort of stuff.

And dont buy that crap M4 from that random brand, the G&G CM is probably the best gun for the price: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4587

Reply to Thread