? servers

? players online

more advice (xD)

• Content Count:  3791

So yeah, I've been dating this girl since Monday, it's her Birthday (18th) next Thursday... I need to get her something, but no idea what to get her... I was thinking some jewelery, but it might seem, a bit premature?

If anyone can lend some ideas, that would be fab.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3729

Well obviously a card lmao, I need to get her something though, don't I?

You never 'HAVE TO' give a girl something. If your girlfriend doesn't want to be with you because you haven't given her something after '4' times of dating, then you know you picked the wrong one.

Sure, it would be highly appreciated if you give something to your girlfriend.. But never get the feeling that you 'HAVE TO' give something. That's my advice on your perspective of view.

And if you really want to give her something, or want to do something special then as Godfather said, take her out to a movie to spend the time together there, so you can get to know each other better. Buy her gifts whenever you have been together for a longer time.

- posted this from my mobile

Edited by Paralyzed

If you get her some expensive jewelry after 4 days, it'll make you seem reallllllll desperate.

Would go with the above advice of chocolate + flowers.

Make sure she doesn't have any allergies to either though because it'll make you seem like a real douche if she does.

Reply to Thread