? servers

? players online

What do you want to be when your older? (and if you're already old, what do you do?)

• Content Count:  1025

After college, I want to do Coast Guard OCS (or continue on with Coast Guard MARGRAD at my school) and get involved in the law enforcement program: boarding, anti-piracy, drugs, etc. Then from there I would like to do something with homeland security or anti-piracy. To be more specific, my dream is Secret Service, then onto the private industry for security.

My neighbor was in (a brach of homeland security) and is now over in Switzerland working private security for a big firm (so he tells me, not sure exactly what he is doing; could be more classified), so I am striving for that (or close to it). Looking to do an internship with him in the near future, hopefully.

• Content Count:  1025

Good luck with the Coast Guard, my uncle did it for about 5 years after college and my father was in the Navy (kinda sorta ish but not really like Coast Guard).

Thanks, my first big stepping stone was deciding to go to Mass. Maritime. My Uncle was in CG for [too long], he was a lifer. I don't know why, but I feel a lot of people I know in Massachusetts have parents/uncles/aunts who have been in CG or Navy. If you want to read a good CG book about an incredible rescue off Mass, look up "The Finest Hours" by Mike Tougias. I was fortunate enough to meet one of the people whom was involved.

Anyways from one Masshole to another, good luck as well with them voice impressions. LOL.

Reply to Thread