? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Arma 2 =Free Game=

• Content Count:  3729

Yesterday (Me, GodFather, Jesus, Gator and Movement) completed Zombie apocalypse PART 1. We will continue with PART 2 on a different time, with hopefully more people. Part 2 is daylight, so I don't know how that turns out as I haven't played it myself. And then after PART 2 we will be playing PART 3 again where it's bloody dark.

• Content Count:  716

If you know 'ACE' and 'ACRE' those are two mods for ARMA II. ACE simply brings you a more realistic environment, a lot more option.. and ACRE is a more realistic communication mod e.g if you're 100 meters away you can't hear anyone unless you use the radio and you must be at the same channel.

Also we should be playing Domination again like yesterday if we have enough people!

Aw, you guys didn't invite me. And I've played ACE many times it's the best mod on ArmA II.

• Content Count:  3729

Hey i play arma 2 free to play. Wondering if i could get the password to the zombie server if so thanks :)
The server goes online/offline from time to time. Simply because we don't have enough people that do play ARMA to keep a server running 24/7. However, I'm really surprised and happy you registered on the forums. Whenever you see the server online and it's passworded the password will be: sg.

Also always filter: STEAMGAMERS.COM and you'll find out fast enough if it's online/offline.

It's not a secret, just preventing to get random players who ruin the gameplay. You're more than welcome whenever we do another run on ARMA 2 Free!

Once we done this zombie campaign, we will be launching custom missions (not zombie) where we have a good time and play arma together. Probably also ARMA 2 free sessions.

Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread