? servers

? players online

My Official Farewell and "Resignation" Topic

• Content Count:  6804

Reading through your post instantly sparked memories in my mind that I haven't thought about in a LONG time. Memories of playing in the servers, staying up late on ventrilo talking about random shit, playing poker on the website (your sig :]). Never really talked to you much on a personal level which is a shame, however you are one of few who I still have respect for in this community. As im typing this out now I cant get the memories out of my head of super fun times in the napalm and ZE servers with the likes of:

henda (super server rager)

james

haggard

broncoty

raven

red tampon

litkey

astrum

the green bastard

virdebello (first guy I got to know in ZM, we used to hit up ZE everyday, super fun times)

niko

silent aka sean( how can I forget this guy, such a really nice genuine guy)

edo

pancake batter

mind crime

grim existance (fucking epic dude)

Mr.Mick (playing endless hours of GG after school haha, such a laugh :p)

daze (what a lad)

jack sparrow (hearing his DJ touring stories)

andre (hitting up ZE year ago every day :], super fun trolling times we had especially on ze_lord_chickens_tower)

jen and what I thought was jens sister when I first joined Jessi lol (even though this turned out to be a guy, I still have fun memories of playing with this 'person')

TCP kill (such a funny guy, not gonna lie I miss talking to him over vent, just made everything fun and always up for a laugh)

Killer Midget (playing on napalm with this guy was just awesome =])

slavic

blank (I still remember how you were telling us about your restraunt business like it was yesterday haha)

dalar

itch (hitting up the old GG)

bob loblaw (for the huge amount of epic sarcasm and banter you supplied whenever we talked, dont ever change bob haha)

Lux (scummy watford, btw I lost your new number txt it me again :p)

jaffa

and many more

This is just words and stuff, not really supposed to be much other than stating some of the memories I have of playing here with these people. There are many more people that made those times great who I cant remember but just like to say thanks to all these people for contributing to the fun times.

p.s. add me on steam cloud :p

• Like 2
Edited by Paul

• Content Count:  35

Hey kennith, i never really met you, but from your post i think i can get the jist of your personality, you seem like a cool dude, i am new to SG, but i do know what you are talking about, i have been through my share of clans, i am sad that you had to post this and that all of this had to happen, maybe we can talk some time.

Best of luck kennith,

Jaxnif

(add me on steam jaxnif12)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2051

I'm sad I was left out

Prob cause I still talk to you faggot.

I will always remember your video game driving skills cloud

You should see my Mafia 2 and Noire driving skills.

Edited by Kennith

Reply to Thread