? servers

? players online

and the Christmas server is.........

• Content Count:  3440

Deathmatch/Elimination that worked would be nice, but isn't neccesary. We need to get rid of standard CSS maps and put GG maps in their place.

That and it's lagging and disconnecting like mad right now.

Thank you muchly.

Edited by Itch

• Content Count:  3725

Well I didnt want to get peoples hopes up about Elimination :c but since its working THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU TVVVVVVVVVVV and James for all the hard work.

And I had DeathMatch Working!!!!

Alright we are now Elimination/Reverse Gungame!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itch I just dl a christmas map pack seeing as this is the christmas server :c however if you would all like to find a few maps and I mean max 5 very good maps I will upload them just pm me on the forums!!

• Content Count:  3391

Well I didnt want to get peoples hopes up about Elimination :c but since its working THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU TVVVVVVVVVVV and James for all the hard work.

Itch I just dl a christmas map pack seeing as this is the christmas server :c however if you would all like to find a few maps and I mean max 5 very good maps I will upload them just pm me on the forums!!

m0c7T.gif

• Content Count:  2645

I did absolutely jack shit.

• Content Count:  3391

I did absolutely jack shit.

Lies. You asked me for help. Without that, this would have never happened. Kind of like your parents having sex. If that didn't happen, you wouldn't be here to ask me for help. Thank your parents for me.

• Content Count:  3791

Lies. You asked me for help. Without that, this would have never happened. Kind of like your parents having sex. If that didn't happen, you wouldn't be here to ask me for help. Thank your parents for me.

Looks like I should thank my parents for helping out with the MC server :p

• Like 1

Reply to Thread