? servers

? players online

Shit is taking off.

• Content Count:  4799

lol I wanna be on their side. I wanna take them seriously but they HAVE to ditch the fuckin V mask and the "we are legion" because it's not makin it easy for me.

Move along then, if that is what is stopping you because I can see that you do not understand this stuff .

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  475

Last night it had 900k, 3 days ago it only had 10k.

that is still not taking off.

The rick perry - strong ad grew faster than that, and that ad isnt on fire either.

remember there are hundreds of millions of people who have the ability to access the internet on demand, not to mention the billion plus people who can access it at least once a day.

• Content Count:  2942

that is still not taking off.

The rick perry - strong ad grew faster than that, and that ad isnt on fire either.

remember there are hundreds of millions of people who have the ability to access the internet on demand, not to mention the billion plus people who can access it at least once a day.

I don't understand your point. I'm sorry this isn't some kitten scratching another kittens asshole that will get 1,000,000,000 views in a matter of seconds. The fact that this grew over 1.5 million views in such a short span of time is rather impressive with what the video is addressing. Rick Perry video only got the amount of views it has because it is completely right wing thinking, religious values and bashing gays.

The amount of people on the internet have absolutely NOTHING to do with this. The highest viewed video on youtube has 671,069,814 views and it's the Justin Beiber - Baby video.

Just stop talking.

• Like 3

I don't understand your point. I'm sorry this isn't some kitten scratching another kittens asshole that will get 1,000,000,000 views in a matter of seconds. The fact that this grew over 1.5 million views in such a short span of time is rather impressive with what the video is addressing. Rick Perry video only got the amount of views it has because it is completely right wing thinking, religious values and bashing gays.

The amount of people on the internet have absolutely NOTHING to do with this. The highest viewed video on youtube has 671,069,814 views and it's the Justin Beiber - Baby video.

Just stop talking.

Just stop talking because I disagree with you huh.

also... this video has like 1.5 mil views... that is a faarrrrr cry from shit is taking off.

My point here is that this shit is not taking off.

Its not that I disagree that this bill is alarming.

Getting 1.5ish million views in a few days time on YouTube however, is neither impressive nor indicative of the movement gaining momentum (in fact it is stagnating now if we go by the number of views for that video).

I also was not trying to make a big deal about this, but when you respond with such a harsh retort I gotta defend myself.

• Content Count:  2942

Just stop talking because I disagree with you huh.

My point here is that this shit is not taking off.

Its not that I disagree that this bill is alarming.

Getting 1.5ish million views in a few days time on YouTube however, is neither impressive nor indicative of the movement gaining momentum (in fact it is stagnating now if we go by the number of views for that video).

I also was not trying to make a big deal about this, but when you respond with such a harsh retort I gotta defend myself.

Then don't even respond. The main point of the thread wasn't even the fact that it has how ever many views it has, it was to discuss it. I was just commenting on the fact that over night it grew to 900k views. So no point in even defending yourself.

• Content Count:  716

1.5 mil is impressive. I watched it last night and it only had 900k. Not everyone that uses the internet knows about this video, therefore not everyone has seen it, nor would most people even understand what it's talking about. The Rick Perry ad is much shorter and a bit comedic to watch, hence why the it's got more views. If 1 billion people access the internet once a day (where the fuck did you even get a statistic like this), then I doubt they are all visiting youtube. Also, please understand this video pretty much pertains solely to Americans.

Then don't even respond. The main point of the thread wasn't even the fact that it has how ever many views it has, it was to discuss it. I was just commenting on the fact that over night it grew to 900k views. So no point in even defending yourself.

Fair enough.

This bill still has to go through congress, and the president can veto this as well.

in fact Obama has threatened that he will veto the bill if it is not changed.

anonymous is just scaremongering - they say that the senate passed the bill, and then imply that the senate's approval is all a bill needs to be a law.

Reply to Thread