? servers

? players online

Server Administrator

• Content Count:  173

I made This thread to mention me being admin this is not a request so im not applying

I have always wanted to be a Steamgamers Server Administrator i have wanted it since i was 7 years old so its been almost 6 years of wanting it.

I try and Play as much as i can and im mature i know i havnt been mature in the past but this year im a teenager.

My dad has expired me to be a SA and many other admins have too and ive been admin in alot of good communities

I just need to know where i went wrong here....

• Content Count:  2105

Maybe you try to hard? You ever think about that? Like I always see you post the most random things when you apply for admin and that always makes us as voters. Or for me WHEN I was a voter to think "he is trying way to hard" You just try way to hard for it. You need to just play be your self and post complaints and it will come your way if you show your self to have good admin material.

"

• Content Count:  173

Maybe you try to hard? You ever think about that? Like I always see you post the most random things when you apply for admin and that always makes us as voters. Or for me WHEN I was a voter to think "he is trying way to hard" You just try way to hard for it. You need to just play be your self and post complaints and it will come your way if you show your self to have good admin material.

"

I just want it so bad and i do try very hard i think thats good material to be a admin

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3729

You have times where you are extremely active, and times where we don't see you around at all. To be frankly honest, I don't think too many people know you, other than you being Haggard's son.

Get more known around the community (that doesn't mean you should add all Admins to your friends, just to make them recommend you etc).

To get more known, and to really show that you actually want this you could start off with posting player complaints, show us that you care about rulebreakers, and that you want to help cleaning this place from rulebreakers. This however does not guarantee you of a position as SA.

Anyway, if you wish to get more briefly informed as to why your previous applications didn't make it, feel free to PM a CE+ and they will more than happily inform you.

Edited by Paralyzed

Reply to Thread