? servers

? players online

Untitled

• Content Count:  1384

If he is Haggard the 4th who were the ones before?

Haggard, Haggard the 2nd, and Haggard the 3rd....duh....

Anyway, I'm digging the story Hazardous! Ain't no way Sol is gettin' mah sword! (Or is there? dun dun dun)

• Content Count:  2132

Prince Solanum was provided a crew of 6 people to aid him in his quest. One of them was Lieutenant James, he wields a combat staff and was quite skilled too. That day, Prince Solanum left the Havok Nation to find and kill the great Repeat. Solanum didn't admit it, but he was nervous about fighting the so-called legend. Prince Solanum is skilled with double broad swords.

Meanwhile Repeat had been walking for 3 days so far, but he has yet to reach the great city of Tampo. He had also run out of food, and only had a 2 pints of water left. "This fucking sucks" groaned Repeat. "Could I have gotten lost?"

Repeat walked and walked for a few more hours, until he reached the small village of Augusta on the outskirts of Tampo. "Phew, I guess I'm not lost after all" said Repeat with a sigh of relief. He had heard that there was a Guru by the name of Misanthrope that lived here. Maybe he could help him learn how to not suck ass with his sword. There were some children playing outside, and some farmers working in the sun. "Do you know where I can find Guru Misanthrope?" Repeat asked the children. They had all pointed at a large, and oddly colored hut. It was purple. Repeat had walked in and began to speak with Misanthrope who was eating a roasted pig face.

Meanwhile in the City of Daikon in the Kingdom of Dragons, north of the equator there lived a man named Raven Maniac. His strength was Legendary, he wields a sword that weights about 500lbs, yet he can swing it swiftly and with ease. He was a former assassin, and was in need of money. So he decided to travel around the world in search of decent job. He wasn't very happy with his currently job, which was picking up badger feces for 2 copper pieces a week.

Back in Augusta..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP ME?!" yelled Repeat. Guru Misanthrope sighed. "I am a Guru not a sword master you moron" he replied "By the way, do you want salt on your pig face?" Repeat became irritated, "FUCK SALT" answered Repeat as he left the village, and resumed his journey to Tampo.

Edited by Hazardous

Reply to Thread