? servers

? players online

Untitled

• Content Count:  2132

After 4 days of walking, Repeat finally reached the outer walls of Tampo, where there were two guards stationed at the gate. "I'm finally here! :w00t:" Repeat exclaimed. He ran up to the front gates, but he was stopped by the guards. "State your purpose immediately" asked one of the guards. "I am here to join the Kings Army" replied Repeat.

"orly..?" the guard said.

"yarly" said Repeat..

Meanwhile in the Great Sea of Dragons, Prince Solanum, Lieutenant James, and the rest of the crew were nearing the Gumpy Triangle, which was rumored to be infested with Sea Tyrants. Sea Tyrants are a breed of humanoid sea creatures. Some with tentacle hanging from their face, or claws for arms, sometimes even fins running down their spines. The whole crew stayed alert. They would soon make it all the way through. "Looks like there are no real Sea Tyrants" one crew mate chuckled. He let his guard down, and everyone else followed. The ship was almost all the way through, but suddenly there was a clacking noise on both sides of the ship, and eight hideous creatures crawled onto the ship. They were covered with crustacean and barnacles, and they let out a strange slurred grunting sound. "Oh shit" said Lieutenant James.

On the shores of Daikon in the Great Dragon Kingdom, Raven had readied a small boat that he "borrowed" from a local merchant. "Next stop, Zombie Murder" Raven said to himself. He pushed the boat into the water and it immediately collapsed. "What the fuck," Raven yelled, "STUPID SHITTY SISSY POLLY POCKET BARBIE AND KEN UNICORN HUGS AND RAINBOWS DUMBSHIT HELLOKITTY BOAT!"

Back in the city of Tampo Repeat was let in and began to make his way up to Haggards Palace. ":laugh:" was the only thing on his mind at the time. The city of Tampo was humongous and filled with people and animals of all kinds. As Repeat made his way through the Town square he saw hundreds of merchants selling many exotic and rare items, including animals. One of them was selling a strange animal that looked like a cross between a lizard and a parrot, and another selling some sort of Badger-Pelican. Past the town square was the Great Palace, and Repeat was surprised to see Broncoty station right outside the Palace doors. ":w00t:" thought Repeat.

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and expect more action in the next one.

Edited by Hazardous

• Content Count:  1141

Meanwhile in the Great Sea of Dragons, Prince Solanum, Lieutenant James, and the rest of the crew were nearing the Gumpy Triangle, which was rumored to be infested with Sea Tyrants. Sea Tyrants are a breed of humanoid sea creatures. Some with tentacle hanging from their face, or claws for arms, sometimes even fins running down their spines.

WOOT! I'm a triangle!

• Content Count:  2132

UPDATE: I'll try to get chapters out in my free time.

Anyways I have a question for EVERYONE!

Which is a better name for a sword?

1) Bancalibur

2) Excaliban

3) Ban-saber

4) Bancakes

Reply to Thread