? servers

? players online

Be advised, Jewpiter will be in Norway/Sweden from March 15-30

• Content Count:  6741

Oslo is pretty awesome but hella expensive. If you're looking to party then I'd suggest check out Aker Brygge on the weekend. You'll find some tight Norwegian ass there.

• Content Count:  3056

Well my eurail pass includes all of Scandinavia. I guess I could stop by in Denmark

You definitely should! See the the little mermaid(overrated pos IMO), get some good beer and some good food, look at some girls and whatever you may want to do. You can also see the world's best restaurant if you want to, just no tables free.

Idk, there's a good bunch of stuff to do, depends on what you're into. Just remember to buy some chocolate back home, the chocolate in USA is of terrible quality.

• Content Count:  2661

You definitely should! See the the little mermaid(overrated pos IMO), get some good beer and some good food, look at some girls and whatever you may want to do. You can also see the world's best restaurant if you want to, just no tables free.

Idk, there's a good bunch of stuff to do, depends on what you're into. Just remember to buy some chocolate back home, the chocolate in USA is of terrible quality.

You know there are more chocolate makers than Hershey's here.

But yeah I'll have to pick up some chocolate there

• Content Count:  3056

You know there are more chocolate makers than Hershey's here.

But yeah I'll have to pick up some chocolate there

I know, my sister has lived with a family over there in 3 weeks, and she brought some average chocolate with her, which was they best they have ever had. Been in New York for a week myself, and couldn't really find any good either, though damn it was cheap.

But look for a brand called Summerbird or a store called P. B. Chokolade if you want some of the really good, can be found throughout Copenhagen.

What banana joe said! Get some MILKA!!!!! it's such good chocolate! We went into an American style restaurant in oslo and it was stupidly expensive!

Absolutely no, not Milka, there's far better.

Guest Smiley :]
ALCON

Caveats: none

I've pretty much planned my entire itinerary for the trip but will have plenty of down time to pretty much do whatever I want. I'm also traveling alone. I'm really excited, I need a vacation

Any personal tips on what to visit in Scandinavia?

Where in Norway are you going?

S

Reply to Thread