? servers

? players online

How do you exercise?

• Content Count:  2686

Upper body | Cardio | Lower body | Cardio | Upper body | Cardio | rest

|rest|rest|rest|cardio|rest|rest|cardio|rest|rest|rest|rest|rest|Upper body

• Content Count:  481

Use a pull up bar and every night before you shower, do as many as you can.

Ive gone from doing one or two pullups to doing five sets of nine with 15 seconds between every 15

Only takes like five minutes and results are worth it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4980

I hit the gym with the bro's sometimes. The most effective way to work out is to do it with a friend. He can assist you on the last reps (if necessary.)

When I get more free time I love playing basketball. One of my goals is to be able to dunk on a normal height basket.

• Content Count:  885

Really depends, do you want to just stay in shape, get big, or just gain lean muscle.

If you want a decent answer.

Go to the gym:

Start with stretching always. Hit the arms and the legs.

Upper body - Tricep Press, Chest Press, Row, Dumbell Benches, Dumbell Curls. Those will help most of your upper body muscles.

Lower body - Squats, Leg Press, Leg Extensions, Snatches. Also, use the leg press machine to help your calves by putting only the sole of your feet on the top.

Cardio - Run or Bike.

Then at home, just do like 200 curls/pushups before bed and after you wake up.

ta-da.

• Content Count:  2

I hated pushups when I first started (couldn't even do five), but I found some good exercises:

In a regular pushup position, slide your hands in until your forefinger and thumbs touch (diamond), and do pushups until exhaustion. Wait 45 seconds, do regular pushups until exhaustion. Wait 45 seconds, do wide-arm pushups (self explanatory) until exhaustion. Do that three times a day, every other day. After a month of that, I went from not even able to do 5, to now I can get to 30 in one minute without stopping. Once you feel more comfortable, start doing Hindu pushups and spider-man pushups. Holy crap, they suck, but they work everything out. Now, I love pushups, lol

• Content Count:  412

Upper body | Cardio | Lower body | Cardio | Upper body | Cardio | rest

|rest|rest|rest|cardio|rest|rest|cardio|rest|rest|rest|rest|rest|Upper body lol @ upper body in one day, one set per bodypart?

anyway, 4 days on, 1 day off. chest + triceps, legs, back + biceps, shoulders and traps. abs & cardio only while cutting.

Really depends, do you want to just stay in shape, get big, or just gain lean muscle.

If you want a decent answer.

Go to the gym:

Start with stretching always. Hit the arms and the legs.

Upper body - Tricep Press, Chest Press, Row, Dumbell Benches, Dumbell Curls. Those will help most of your upper body muscles.

Lower body - Squats, Leg Press, Leg Extensions, Snatches. Also, use the leg press machine to help your calves by putting only the sole of your feet on the top.

Cardio - Run or Bike.

Then at home, just do like 200 curls/pushups before bed and after you wake up.

ta-da.

please don't follow this if you're looking to start lifting, please don't

if anyone really wants to get in shape, read this: http://gobodynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Zyzzs-Bodybuilding-Bible.pdf

Reply to Thread