Should we try it?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we try it?

• YES, we should try it out!
    • no, i do not like the idea
    • I can't read :trollsm:

permanent 16000$ on minigames

• Content Count:  954

Why is it that every post you seem to make is a "joke". Take something seriously for once.

Alright.

Problem: People who don't know the spec-rejoin, and play on whaledefence

The problem is:

if we make it a plugin that you have to type, people won't know about it (since apparently paul doesn't like commands that take up text space) and it won't be any different from joining spec and then back to your team

if we make it an auto-plugin, some people will get upset that they aren't rewarded for kills/playing well

if we don't include it, people will get upset that they run out of money

happy? next time pls don't bitch at me and instead bitch at others who make even more useless posts than i do

• Like 1

• Content Count:  277

Slight possible change on the whole idea of !money, make an option where people can toggle on/off being given 16k every round. Solves the problem both ways, really. Want your money? Turn it on. Want to kill people for shit? Leave it off.

• Content Count:  1385

Pretty much what panda and muffin said, I enjoy the challenge of needing to do decent in order to have good guns.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

You still can. You don't need to use the 16k :p

It's a simple suggestion. Wouldn't make the server lag or anything, and in my opinion would be pretty neat :) Not sure why it shouldn't be added.

Oh and feel free to count my vote as yes, instead of "I can't read " :p

Edited by Vy

• Content Count:  1385

Adding a plugin when its just to og spec is stupid.. So No.

How is it stupid? It removes the log in to spec and back in your team.

It's just neat. Nothing more. It obviously isn't meant to influence the game in a major way, it's just something you do instead of logging in spectator and then back to t/ct...

• Content Count:  5063

How is it stupid? It removes the log in to spec and back in your team.

It's just neat. Nothing more. It obviously isn't meant to influence the game in a major way, it's just something you do instead of logging in spectator and then back to t/ct...

We have few maps where this plugin is usefull, and is only a few seconds faster than joining spec. But by all means, if this plugin makes such a big difference add it..

• Content Count:  1710

Alright.

The problem is:

if we make it a plugin that you have to type, people won't know about it (since apparently paul doesn't like commands that take up text space) a

type in goat in mg

Reply to Thread