? servers

? players online

SGSL v2

• Content Count:  11501

If you are interested in playing in a scrim tournament being ran by Xeno and me, please post in this thread saying you are interested. We do not have a ton of information to give out at this time, but the faster the roster fills up the faster we can get the show on the road. It will be a 3v3 tournament with 10 teams, with 5 players on each team (2 subs), double elimination. Teams will be drafted, captains and orders will be randomized. All of this is subject to change from myself, depending on certain limitations or problems that may be encountered; this is all what we are aiming for though. This is basically a test run to see what we need to improve on and add / remove for the 5v5 tournament I plan on doing in the summer.

As I said, I'll give out more information as we progress further in this, so if you're interested in playing in a league that should start within the next week or two (hopefully), post your interest here. First come, first serve. Don't worry about skill level guys, you have nothing to risk joining and it's all for fun - however please do not join if you can't dedicate yourself at least once a week to play.

Minimum requirement is 50 posts by the time I make this post; anyone that does not have 50 posts by this time will no be allowed to participate.

Thanks

1 Caution

2 Xeno

3 sebak

4 chriizcc

5 vinyl

6 HZK

7 Neptune

8 Wertles

9 Mink

10 Struki

11 Bread