? servers

? players online

SGSL v2

• Content Count:  9

Id like to join? Guess depends on how anal the 50 post rule is gonna be. And if i get any credit for being a supporter lol. If not it's cool. Sounds like a lot of fun tho and I've been apart of the SG Scrim group for a little while now.

• Content Count:  11501

Id like to join? Guess depends on how anal the 50 post rule is gonna be. And if i get any credit for being a supporter lol. If not it's cool. Sounds like a lot of fun tho and I've been apart of the SG Scrim group for a little while now.

Unfortunately I plan on sticking with it pretty exactly. I know you and remember you from some summers ago, however the point of the 50 post thing is to have people that are relatively active in modern day SG. However, if there are any spots open then I will throw your name on the list.

• Content Count:  4550

Are you planning on using the tournament section?

Are there gona be gay ass times like 9pm EST? Cause that's 2am gmt. And frankly I cannot be arsed to play any competition any time after 12 - 12:30am. Just a heads for all Eurofags btw.

I can add credit/supporter prizes if you wish for some reason to at least try.

(And add me to the list if the 2nd question is fine)

• Content Count:  11501

Are you planning on using the tournament section?)

honestly have barely even looked at it...if it's pretty easy to use then yeah I'll probably use it this time around. if not then it's not going to be too difficult keeping track on my own.

Reply to Thread