? servers

? players online

Bubblez hooking up with young girls..

• Content Count:  1057

I bet Bubblez thinks females giving BJs is gay...WOW...WOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Gl, keep on practicin' that spellin' and you will be a pro. If thats what you got from my line, you are very special Borky boy.

Bubbles You are just mad no girl wants to see your ugly face in real life, that you have to switch to online dating.

LOL. Don't talk about yourself like that pencil boy. I would insert ur pic here, but ur lucky im nice. And please online dating is the LAST thing id do. I'll hook you up with that German girl that you were going crazy over nerdwolf and ill send your photo to her.

• Content Count:  925

What german girl? The one that you were tying to hook up online? OH yeah i remember, "yeo nerdwolf i need you, im tryna hook up with this girl and she's gunna send me photos of her, tell her your number and tell her to send it there and then send it to me" The thirst was critical for you.

What german girl? The one that you were tying to hook up online? OH yeah i remember, "yeo nerdwolf i need you, im tryna hook up with this girl and she's gunna send me photos of her, tell her your number and tell her to send it there and then send it to me" The thirst was critical for you.

LOL nice switching the words round. This is how it really went down. caps is you. "Yeo nerdwolf i need you to do something for me." "SURE BRO" "Aite so im trying to fuck around with this chick and she wants to know ma numba. And she cant send photos in the USA" "OMFG IM SO HORNY ILL DO IT WHATS HER NUMBER" "Don't worry just tell me your number and ill tell her to send it to you" "OKAY" Then after she said she didnt send the photos your like, "HAHA I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AHAH IM GONNA CALL YOU AND SPAM YOU" "Haha you idiot, i gave you a textplus number" Next day shroomiez and perge is hollerin "haha u gave nerdwolf your number" "Nah i gave that nerd a textplus number hahaha" And we all laughed.

This was you before sending your pics, "OMFG I GET MORE GIRLS THEN YOU. ALL THE GIRLS LOVE ME, IM A PLAYER I HAVE 3 GIRLS ON ME RIGHT NOW" After I saw your pic, "....... GO MEET SOME REAL GIRLS OTHER THEN ONLINE GIRLS"

AHAAHAHAHAAHAH

• Like 2

Reply to Thread