? servers

? players online

Bananaskillz TOUGH MUDDER 2013

• Content Count:  113

Hey MATES!!! This year i am participating in Tough Mudder 2013, if you don't know what it is then visit Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet

I am raising money for a charity called HELP FOR HEROES, some of you may also have heard of this charity! My donation page is here: https://register.toughmudder.com/fundraising/donate.aspx?event=13409&fundraiser=r9045679

for anyone who donates i love you!

Any ideas for costumes i can wear to represent my SG Bro's and Hoes, I'm all ears! I will also do a small video intro for everyone when i do the event :d

Thanks Again, Teh Banananananana

Edited by Bananaskillz
Editing info

• Content Count:  1025

I did it with a couple of my buddies last year... it was fucking awesome but (sort of) brutal at the same time! I recommend bringing a GoPro or something of that nature; my friend did and it was hysterical seeing it from his point of view and also seeing yourself do some of the obstacles, haha. The expressions on people (including myself) and noises made by people (including myself) made it that much better!

Good luck and have fun! It's great!

On topic to OP: Wear a teletubby costume!

• Content Count:  2001

My brothers did this last year. They said it was a great experience but hard as hell! I believe one of them said the hardest part was the hanging wires that shock you if you touch them!

• Content Count:  11501

I've been tempted to do it, but I seriously can never pay somebody for me to run. Ever. I've done miles upon miles upon miles for stupid marine corps running, and I will never pay somebody to allow me to run lol.

• Content Count:  113

Haha, Jake! I'm most scared about that part as well! some of the dangling wires are 10,000 volts D: I'm going to cry like a bitch! Caution i payed £96 which is equivalent to $147 to do it! I'm paying to die, basically lol.

• Content Count:  1278

I've done an 11-mile Super Spartan, 28-30 obstacles, jumping off 25ft cliffs into water, etc, always wanted to try out the ice cold water or the electric wires which aren't offered in the Spartan Race though D:

Reply to Thread