• 3 v 3 proving grounds
    • 5 v 5 proving grounds
    • 2 v 2 summoners rift
    • 3 v 3 summoners rift
    • 5 v 5 summoners rift
    • 3 v 3 twisted treeline

Pick what you want for the LoL tournament

• Content Count:  4550

How about we do some sort of qualifier where each team plays against every other team and at the end the one with the most win wins. If it turns out equal then whoever won between the 2 teams when they were fighting each other wins.

This is a round robin system, and actually escaped my mind being so focused on trying to make single elimination work.

A round robin 5 v 5 will work with any number of teams but it means you have to play every other team, and it will take a lot longer to finish. People actually will need to be dedicated to play each match; i.e. I'll have to schedule a day and time every week for each team. If you don't show up you'll forfeit or something like that.

I think I've waited long enough on this vote, and 5 v 5 summoners rift seems to be what most want.

Are people happy with a round robin system? Otherwise it's gona be a 3 v 3.

Ok, I've got some other people (not within SG normally) wanting to play this too, so I'm going to go for round robin with your own teams, not random. I understand this is unfair for those that don't normally play in a team, but if you always play solo on LoL then you may not want to enter then. Get the people you normally play with, SG or not, to become a team with you and join up.

I'll edit this post and chatbox with the tournament links to click once I set it up.

• Content Count:  277

Ok, I've got some other people (not within SG normally) wanting to play this too, so I'm going to go for round robin with your own teams, not random. I understand this is unfair for those that don't normally play in a team, but if you always play solo on LoL then you may not want to enter then. Get the people you normally play with, SG or not, to become a team with you and join up.

I'll edit this post and chatbox with the tournament links to click once I set it up.

What about those of us who don't have a team but do wish to participate? Is there going to be some sort of list of us that people can choose?

Reply to Thread