? servers

? players online

Could this be a worthwhile mod?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Could this be a worthwhile mod?

• Yes
    • No (Explain why or your vote may not be counted)

Expand our GMod player base.

• Content Count:  266

To me, the only issue with PERP is that the server is expensive and that we didn't get enough donations on a monthly basis to pay for it.

Didnt we have like 300% of the current months donations though when we lost the server? I always thought the server was shut down because amit stopped paying for it and we didnt want to continue paying for it in the long run, might be misremembering here.

• Content Count:  2075

Didnt we have like 300% of the current months donations though when we lost the server? I always thought the server was shut down because amit stopped paying for it and we didnt want to continue paying for it in the long run, might be misremembering here.

This.

I'm torn between the two but PERP requires a megaton more work to start and develop but it is certainly something SG has been shown to enjoy. Albeit in a manner which involves many angry forum posts about certain groups.

• Content Count:  660

Tried Stronghold , couldnt grow weed meh.

Nah on a more serious note stronghold seems like a good mod for SG. Especially with the 'groups', we all know SG is divided in groups of friends and it should be fun raiding each other. Especially with admins. Issue on most servers is actually the cheaters speedhacking around when they get upset. I decided to join exrev today and i lost myself for a good 3 hours.

• Content Count:  3150

Tried Stronghold , couldnt grow weed meh.

Nah on a more serious note stronghold seems like a good mod for SG. Especially with the 'groups', we all know SG is divided in groups of friends and it should be fun raiding each other. Especially with admins. Issue on most servers is actually the cheaters speedhacking around when they get upset. I decided to join exrev today and i lost myself for a good 3 hours.

lol sad truth. Make a server that splits the community. ~profit

• Like 1

Reply to Thread