? servers

? players online

WoT: Battle results worth sharing

• Content Count:  2959

Decided to see what the 122mm would be like with the new 8.6 sigma changes. Got put into a tier-5 match, stuck my nose up against a rock, and sidescraped almost an entire team to death. 14 shots fired, 13 penetrations, 1 splash. The answer is with 60+% of shots falling within the inner portion of your reticle it's freaking lulzy as all getout to fist someone for 200+ damage every 9 seconds. I'm going to start using this thing more often now that it's so accurate.

Reaper, Ace, Steel Wall, Top Gun, and I put all of my tank crew at 100%.

8fyrfmo.jpg

It took them every dead tank you see on here AND a derp-m4, KV-1, and Valentine to kill me. You can pry your victory from my cold dead hands.

XLZYdR3.jpg

Edited by Shadowex3

• Content Count:  2167

This isn't even an example of me doing well at all. But after the matchmaking I have gotten over the last hour I felt like I should post an example.

ECFA0410F8AC37EB58DDFB932BA012677E283D0D

that baxtaz guy is the highest rated player on the highest rated clan on the north American WoT server. That's the sort of people we were playing with for about an hour. Needless to say we won every battle without even being able to help the team.

• Content Count:  2959

Mastery batch, some marksmanship ribbons, and I was ONE KILL away from Top Gun when we capped out. And people say artillery is useless... fear the skies.

5l43DEO.jpg

Reply to Thread