? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  1057

Just to quote you. "finally caught me" so i am assuming you actually speed a lot just usually don't get caught.

yeah, never expected to get pulled over but I usually have a good eye for where they are in places i drive all the time in. Its just this time, I was in the other side of town where i don't usually go, so I got fucked. I just don't want to get my demerit points taken away cuz insurance is gonna be a bitch.

Anyhow, I am getting a radar for sure now.

Had some experience with this. Mi bredda got his speedometer "fixed," and he was able to get a good 10-20 mph off, which lessened shit.

FINALLY. Did he go to court or did he workout a deal with the prosecutor.

I told you to fix that '98 honda civic...

@ nerdwolf: LOL clk 320 shut up. I heard you in that video that shroomiez showed me of him drifting, you sounded like his gf LOL. shroomiez was tellin me ur gona drive a corolla soon

@ jake: Jake trust me it ain't even that fast man, like if you drive you would know that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

120kmh isn't even that fast.

I go that fast everyday and nothing happens. Obviously when I'm coming home at 2AM, the "popo" are likely to not give much shits considering that the roads are empty.. but hey.... you guys are a bit stricter on speed right? The only reason we have speed cameras is because they want to make money from fines.

I actually just passed one tonight who was parked on the side and he didn't seem to care that I was driving on the wrong side of the road going 15 mph over the limit on that particular road. Guess it's lucky he wasn't there for the part where I was standing up on my bike at 50mph. Sorry but I'm a badass 8-)

As Caution said if you get pulled over it's 95% about your attitude.

oh yeah, and the actual point of the thread. IDK what your chances are but I doubt they'll let it go? You seem screwed. What the officer said just sounds like bs he is saying because it'll make it easier for him to give you a ticket a leave.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  421

sooo you were going almost twice the speed limit to get to a store to buy new bulbs so you wouldnt get pulled over.......

stewie.jpg

seriously though, if youve already got a target on your back with the burnt out headlights, why give them another concrete reason to pull you over?

thats just complete stupidity.

not trying to say i dont speed, but im not an idiot about it.

Reply to Thread