? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  623

I go 60-65 in a 45 tops, really depends on where I am but going 75 in a 45 is just asking for it. Especially without half your headlights.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

• Content Count:  4123

Been there before, had all my lights out driving at night speeding, went to court and it was dropped. Best thing you can hope for is that the cop does not show up in court and it gets dropped or reduced. If he does show up in court then plead No contest which is actually admitting guilt but your leaving it up to the judge to decide and he may lessen penalty.

• Content Count:  1470

LOL oops, i didn't make it clear enough for some of you.

@ McChicken Boy: Maybe read it again so you know why he said that.

@ Caution: Keep in mind, I don't live in America, it goes by Kilometers over here. If it was in Miles, my license would be suspended. And that wasn't the case for me, this cop was an asshole. One of my buddies was going double the speed limit and when they pulled him over, the cop let him off with a warning.

@ Dimitry: That's the excuse that I told him when he asked why I was speeding. Obviously I was speeding just for the fuck of it. What can I say, its tempting, but maybe you guys don't like to speed. Who knows. If you are saying you don't know how I got my license because I speed, ................... are you a guy?

I asked for advice, so if you don't got any, why even bother...

Wait where the hell do you even live, where they don't even take your license for going 50 kilometers/hr.

Here your license gets instantly revoked for atleast a few months if not forever if they catch you.

• Content Count:  3791

Just pay your fine. You were speeding, it doesn't matter how much by but you broke the law. The law is there to protect the innocent. Man up and stop moaning about it lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4263

Had some experience with this. Mi bredda got his speedometer "fixed," and he was able to get a good 10-20 mph off, which lessened shit.

My cousin did something kinda similar. His insurance company (after he got caught for speeding several times) installed something in his car which would notify them if he went over the limit wherever he was. Means that he has to be careful, but his insurance didn't go up.

• Content Count:  1057

Been there before, had all my lights out driving at night speeding, went to court and it was dropped. Best thing you can hope for is that the cop does not show up in court and it gets dropped or reduced. If he does show up in court then plead No contest which is actually admitting guilt but your leaving it up to the judge to decide and he may lessen penalty.

@ Veggie: Thanks for the advice homie, do you live in Canada? If that's the case, that is what I'm doing!

@ Caution: Well no highway here compares to LA highways, however think of it as half the highway you have in LA. Sort of like a Semi-Highway.

@ 2DG: This reply answers your question, and yeah if he marked that I was going 120, it would have been 6 demerit points and/or i could have lost my license for 30 days. But he put 118.

@ Weezy: ahahahah fucking punk. I admitted to the officer i was wrong, but yo if i have a choice of getting my demerit points and/or fine reduced, why would I not bother? It seems pretty dumb to me to not do anything about it if I can. And plus, the officer even told me to do this cuz of how bad this ticket is. And with GDL's, you are limited to 8 demerit points instead of 15.

@ Jaffa: This is my first time I got pulled over for speeding. Do you think my insurance will increase or will they give me a warning. It will help if I know where you live so I can compare. Thanks g.

am i rite or rite?

Reply to Thread