? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  1057

My cousin lives in Bristol/UK. I'd likely think it would say in your terms for your insurance what their policy is with speeding?

I could call them and ask them about it. But the fact that they record their calls 24/7 and will probably make note that i got a speeding ticket before i get it reduced just makes me not want to call them.. Ah yeah, it is completely different in the UK. Lux was telling me about his experience, I lol'd hard. You guys have it good there!

• Content Count:  1563

I seriously got dummer for reading all these posts.

Fine is 330 and I lose 4 Demerit points..

Any advice on what to do? Should I go to the ticket fighters, should I plead guilty or non-guilty and hope the officer doesn't show up. The "pig" told me that the ticket is pretty steep and that I should plead non-guilty and hope that the prosecutor will reduce it. And told me and I quote him directly, "you need to learn to slow down dood"

Any advice would be appreciated, if you know the laws well, hollllla.

How the fuck can you plead non guilty and get away with it? I really dont get it. Here in Belgium, the smartest thing to do is just pay the fine and we dont use points systems etc. total bulshit. Also your speed o meter is reduced by 6-8km/h not 10-20 mph.

I seriously got dummer for reading all these posts.

How the fuck can you plead non guilty and get away with it? I really dont get it. Here in Belgium, the smartest thing to do is just pay the fine and we dont use points systems etc. total bulshit. Also your speed o meter is reduced by 6-8km/h not 10-20 mph.

So they don't have to waste time and money on fighting for cases that don't require it. Wasting money on judge, prosecutor bla bla bla. Basically saving money. It's the way Canada roles. Sucks for you in Belgium lol.

• Content Count:  97

When i got my speeding ticket i was going 90 in a 65mph. my fine was going to be something like 1500$ so since it was my first ticket ever, i hired a traffic lawyer for 400$. he went to court for me on my court date and got the judge to drop it to below 15mph so my insurance didnt get notified about the ticket and my premiums going up. i also had to do this quick online driving class that took me like 20 minutes to do which my lawyer had me do before my court date. my fined ended up being another 400$ plus 40$ for the driving class. saved me 660$ and an increase in my insurance. it only worked though because it was my first ticket and i was able to plead no contest.

When i got my speeding ticket i was going 90 in a 65mph. my fine was going to be something like 1500$ so since it was my first ticket ever, i hired a traffic lawyer for 400$. he went to court for me on my court date and got the judge to drop it to below 15mph so my insurance didnt get notified about the ticket and my premiums going up. i also had to do this quick online driving class that took me like 20 minutes to do which my lawyer had me do before my court date. my fined ended up being another 400$ plus 40$ for the driving class. saved me 660$ and an increase in my insurance. it only worked though because it was my first ticket and i was able to plead no contest.

Do you live in Canada, because I am not sure if you can plead no contest and guilty over here? And I still don't understand how the ticket wasn't reported to your insurance? So you only got charged and gained no demerit points. This might be an option that I might do.

• Content Count:  8756

Do you live in Canada, because I am not sure if you can plead no contest and guilty over here? And I still don't understand how the ticket wasn't reported to your insurance? So you only got charged and gained no demerit points. This might be an option that I might do.

Nope you can only plead guilty or not guilty. Just hope that the officer doesn't show up to court if you try it. Honestly I don't think you're getting around this.

• Content Count:  2105

Nope you can only plead guilty or not guilty. Just hope that the officer doesn't show up to court if you try it. Honestly I don't think you're getting around this.

Yea if the officer shows up you are going to be fucked harder than a nun on sunday

• Like 2

Reply to Thread