? servers

? players online

Amazon Poll on PS4 vs. Xbox One. PS4 winning over 17 times over and still going.

• Content Count:  2167

The obvious answer is that neither of the 2 is any good. I dont see the console living on past the next 1-2 generations. They will almost certainly be replaced by a highly standardized PC platform of some sort. The proprietary nature of modern consoles inherently limit what software is available to the user and limits hardware competition to the 3 main choices. Would'nt you rather choose the machine you want from a highly competetive market, take it home, and play ANY game, none of this exclusive game stuff?

• Content Count:  5063

LMAO! And at school there are 2-3 Xbox Fan Boys that say that the Xbox One is way better then the PS4....

It's like CoD: MW3 is better then BF3.

BLOPS is better than BFBC2***

seriously though you named two mediocre games instead of one bad one and one amazing one.

Wtf am i reading? Cod hasn't changed since the first game, Bf has changed alot. I dont understand how you guys can say that cod is better than bf!

I've played Every cod and bf games and seriousely think bf is a better game. Cod is a fast paced game, very fun but the only weapons and maps is new in every new cod game!

• Content Count:  535

Wtf am i reading? Cod hasn't changed since the first game, Bf has changed alot. I dont understand how you guys can say that cod is better than bf!

I've played Every cod and bf games and seriousely think bf is a better game. Cod is a fast paced game, very fun but the only weapons and maps is new in every new cod game!

^that.

Although it seems like BF will go down the same road as the CoD series from now on.

• Content Count:  28

This is like the PS1 vs. Dreamcast vs. N64

The main difference being the Dreamcast was actually a pretty good console

Didn't the Dreamcast have access to the internet via Dial-Up?

• Content Count:  703

I loved dreamcast haha, but no, I don't think it was better than n64. As for the new consoles, I definitely won't be getting either. I'm strictly a computer gamer.

Reply to Thread