? servers

? players online

Amazon Poll on PS4 vs. Xbox One. PS4 winning over 17 times over and still going.

• Content Count:  3150

It's like CoD: MW3 is better then BF3.

BLOPS is better than BFBC2***

seriously though you named two mediocre games instead of one bad one and one amazing one.

• Content Count:  833

The thing is Microsoft is so cocky they probably won't even try to fix those issues before they launch the xbox one which I hope they do cause I've always enjoyed more the xbox exclusive than the ps'. They could atleast have the online thing to a week so you could still use your device without internet for a while.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  535

I currently plan to purchase an Xbox One, but that is pretty dependent on my bank account.

We shall see.

I prefer Xbox One over PS4. Prob gonna end up buying the new xbox sooner or later just not now. Maybe at Christmas.

Oh, you two.

Can't wait 'till you start complaining about the restrictions. :/

I prefer the PS4 exclusives over the XBO exclusives. :/

These are not all of them, but they are the ones I look forward to the most. :p

In my opinion, the only XBO exclusive that can compete in popularity (excluding Halo) would be Dead Rising 3. It sure is a shame being XBO exclusive.

• Content Count:  1086

I prefer the PS4 exclusives over the XBO exclusives. :/

These are not all of them, but they are the ones I look forward to the most. :p

In my opinion, the only XBO exclusive that can compete in popularity (excluding Halo) would be Dead Rising 3. It sure is a shame being XBO exclusive.

KH3, FFXV, and Deep Down will be shared with the Xbox One i think.Not sure about FFXV and deep down but it seems like it. They aren't PS4 Exclusives, they just only showed it on PS4 conference. Xbox one has the better triple A titled exclusives imo. There's Halo, GoW, Killer instinct, Dead Rising, etc. Im going to still end up buying a ps4 in the end, but i will miss not being able to play Killer instinct.

This gen's console war should be PS4 vs WiiU lol. Xbox is already done. Wiiu is bringing in games like new Super smash, mario kart, new donkey kong.

KH3, FFXV, and Deep Down will be shared with the Xbox One i think.Not sure about FFXV and deep down but it seems like it. They aren't PS4 Exclusives, they just only showed it on PS4 conference. Xbox one has the better triple A titled exclusives imo. There's Halo, GoW, Killer instinct, Dead Rising, etc. Im going to still end up buying a ps4 in the end, but i will miss not being able to play Killer instinct.

This gen's console war should be PS4 vs WiiU lol. Xbox is already done. Wiiu is bringing in games like new Super smash, mario kart, new donkey kong.

Ahh, my bad, then. :p

I'll still be ending up buying a PS4 though, even if some of the games really are shared. ^^

• Content Count:  6712

I don't get the big problem with these "restrictions". Everyone who is here has internet access. Think about it...how often are you going to be without internet access, and in a place where you can and at the time want to play the Xbox One? I'm trying to be open minded here... but I don't think it's going to effect that many people.

Both have good exclusives... I wouldn't pick a console due to it. Just a personal opinion, but then I've managed to not touch God of War or Uncharted the whole time I've had a PS3.

I'll probably just find out what my friends are generally getting, and look to get that. I don't care for screaming retards on consoles, I only want to smash my friends at FIFA ;)

Reply to Thread