? servers

? players online

SG 1v1 LoL Tournament

• Content Count:  389

I Will be Hosting a 1v1 LoL Tournament for the Summer Break, Prize is Bragging Rights... This Tournament is Purely for fun and too keep it going and not stalled by like 1-2 people not making an effort to do their matches.. some Strict Rules and Such.

Rules

1: Sign Up and be a Regular Member with 40+ posts or actually active on servers... IT is a SG tournament after all don't want some randy winning do we?

2: Once you Lose you are OUT of the Tournament... Each match you can choose 1 of your Three Champions to play.

3: If you make no effort to schedule your match, YOU are OUT of the Tournament... Will apply to both people if neither of them try.

4: You must notify people when your match is starting... so we can Spectate.

Notes:

1: We will be playing on Twisted Treeline,nexus kills so make sure you have 20-60 minutes to spare for your match

2: Tournament Will Start in July... Sign up while you can.

3: Depending on How many people sign up Rule 3: might be activated quicker to keep the tournament going.

4: Have Fun!!!

5: Keep calm if you are losing... Just a game + no actual prize is lost

North America Region Only Sorry

Will Edit this Post if NEEDED

Currently Signed Up:

Pet Rock

Lone

• Content Count:  490

I would not force people to pick "Three best champions" since others will just counter pick you or pick a champion that is good/decent against any of the champions listed.

Unless the 3 best is a secret to others, otherwise it end up as good as first picking Katarina in ranked.

• Content Count:  389

So is this NA, or?

Yes, Sorry to people outside

I would not force people to pick "Three best champions" since others will just counter pick you or pick a champion that is good/decent against any of the champions listed.

Unless the 3 best is a secret to others, otherwise it end up as good as first picking Katarina in ranked.

I did the three best because i figured.. for example eventually a lower level person with 6-7 champions unlocked... then fights against someone with 20+.... the person with 20+ champions will have an advantage at choosing a counter to them or such... Neways I will Do the Sign Up Differently... PM me your Three Champ Choices and Names Instead

• Content Count:  490

Yes, Sorry to people outside

I did the three best because i figured.. for example eventually a lower level person with 6-7 champions unlocked... then fights against someone with 20+.... the person with 20+ champions will have an advantage at choosing a counter to them or such... Neways I will Do the Sign Up Differently... PM me your Three Champ Choices and Names Instead

No sure if you just counter talked yourself, but that idea would only make it even worse for a lower levels :p

But i guess if you were a low level, then you would be at disadvantage at begin with.

I do still think the three best champions sounds like a rather...would not say bad idea, just not helpful unless for bragging rights which also means you brag about how to counter you. (Unless you are one tough ass Janna AD Carry or ScubaToaster)

Would just be a lot easier if people said they join, and then maybe their name in the thread. (To save your inbox, and makes it easier to see who plays) In my opinion.

• Content Count:  1086

TT is a terrible map imo, it'd be better if it was 1 v 1 SR mid only/ First tower. And why not just put it as blind pick to remove the counter picking and leave it off skill?

• Content Count:  1086

Twisted treeline is a fine map for a 1v1 i prefer it over dat aram map... but i quess it will go blind pick all champs... will be nexus kill for victory

nexus kill will take forever lol

Reply to Thread