? servers

? players online

Not really off-topic but whatever.

• Content Count:  3056

We're always portrayed as the evil people aren't we? lol

Thought the same, besides the "we" part, lol.

But hope to see you roaming around the servers still, admin or not, you were an interactive player who made some boring games a tad more fun.

• Content Count:  623

After all the strikes ive heard about how do you still have powa?

I actually only have 1 strike, dunno why all the hate. ¯\(°_o)/¯

• Content Count:  624

I don't really play CS:S anymore or any Steam games so I'm not active, but I remember you from back in the day. Nonetheless you were fun to play with and that's what matters the most.

-Take care

• Content Count:  3343

these passive aggressive threads are pretty annoying when you actually know what happened

i almost never agree on giving anyone strikes but what you did was obviously worthy of one

and then you leave because you want to avoid getting the third one? get some self control

also damaged goods? lol, don't play the "well he's an old admin so we don't give a shit anymore" card,

i call my trap card of "regardless of how long you have been here you are still going to get a strike for doing stupid things" card. Best card in my deck imo

we gave you strike for a reason, and the fact that everyone is sad because you left is because you were still a good admin, except at times when you were getting high/drunk/whatever you got a little out of hand

instead of just toning down the drug use while admin and stayed as admin, you decide to go 'aw well fuck this then' because you didn't want to deal with getting a strike in case you were going to end up doing something stupid while on the server

for the record we didn't remove his admin, he chose to resign because he thought his third strike was inevitable, what does that tell you?

now i will go back to never being online, and posting my one sentence spaced posted in another month or so

Reply to Thread