? servers

? players online

Preworkout Supplements

• Content Count:  1710

ehh prly not the best place to ask but if anyone got any recommendations that would be nice

sooooooo

I've been working out hard for about 2 months now (5 times a week) i want to step up my training and take something to help me burn more fat/gain more muscle. So when i was in the states ( i bought some stuff that was on sale.)

c4 extreme

and

GNC Extreme Athlete

So, I've tried the c4 stuff and it gave me a pretty good pump and managed to do more reps. As for

the GNC vitapak never tried it, and random google search says its shit. So anyone got any recommendations for multivitamins (since im sure i can return it)

• Content Count:  1735

dont take that garbage, i got into the best shape that ive ever been in with 0 supplements, just consistent weight lifting and running

supplements are really only worth it if youre training professionally for competitions and stuff like that

• Like 2

• Content Count:  660

Tbh, i tried the c4 and some other preworkouts and i didn't even feel a difference. There a waste of money imo and didnt do crap for me. All you really need is a protein for after workouts so your muscles can recover.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Every single person is different with preworkout (and supps in general, but since this thread is about pre's...).

Everyone said C4 was the best out, and it took me 3 times the serving size to even feel a minor pump. Assault & Jack3D was alright, but NOxplode was prolly the best 'pump' I got. Everyone is different though.

• Content Count:  1710

dont take that garbage, i got into the best shape that ive ever been in with 0 supplements, just consistent weight lifting and running

mainly looking for any type of vitamins i can take to keep my body healthy and get what it needs, since i have a terrible diet

All you really need is a protein for after workouts so your muscles can recover.

yea bought a few protein shakes.

• Content Count:  4980

Me and my friends once bought preworkout supplement recommended by the shop worker. It gave almost no effect on either of us (there were 6 of us). Only made my fingers itch in a weird way, thought it was garbage and I never took that again. IMO it will only affect you mentally if you let it. By this I mean that you know you've taken it so your brain "decieves" your body into thinking it will make a difference just cause you took it. However, Caution is right, but still, we were 6 people. Really though, just eat foods like ex. wheat so your stomach is satisfied for a longer period of time before workouts.

Also, keep training consitantly, you will notice changes in your body / body fat soon. 2 months is not too much training time if you ask me.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1057

supplements are really only worth it if youre training professionally for competitions and stuff like that

i use milk for protein, milk after workouts lol. so nice and filling.

Reply to Thread